We're going to the super bowl!!!!!!! (omgomgomgomg)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today was either going to be really really awesome or really really awful. I don't want these two teams to meet for the Championship for another 50 years.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love it. And the players can look at this game and see why they need to do alot of prep.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know! Still hard to believe we made it! As Murphy said in the locker room though, we still have to win the Lombardi!
Just thinking about how stacked our team will be next year...we've got good years ahead!

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Lombardi here we come! It's just unfathomable, idk, I was just a little kid the back in '98 when we were last there... I almost had this doom and gloom attitude of "We'll never get back there, it's just not gonna happen." So freaking INCREDIBLE! GET READY FOR THE PACK DALLAS!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lombardi here we come! It's just unfathomable, idk, I was just a little kid the back in '98 when we were last there... I almost had this doom and gloom attitude of "We'll never get back there, it's just not gonna happen." So freaking INCREDIBLE! GET READY FOR THE PACK DALLAS!
Cowpies ain't gonna be there.
Packers are.
Packers beat da Bears to get there.
Besides a SB victory, can it get any better?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Sarah!!!!!!! WE DID IT...WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are going to Dallas Baby!!!!!!!!!!! NAY SAYERS... GO TO BED!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
i'm flipping out rob! It's freaking ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly cried when sammy picked off that ball! We're going to the bowl! We're going to the bowl!

Me too... wow.. amazing. Still sinking in!!! :happy0005:

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
this is gonna be a tough matchup though...... pittsburgs really good and very experienced.

I know, I really wanted the Jets to win because the Steelers are strangers to us (at least this year) and are scary as hell. If the last 2 Super Bowl appearances tell us anything, it's they NEVER lay down, they go 60 minutes and follow through on everything. Formidable opponent to say the least.

pittguy578

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a Steelers fan, and I am really looking forward to the matchup of these franchises..
It was a heck of a game last year here in Pittsburgh..total shootout between two good QBS

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, I really wanted the Jets to win because the Steelers are strangers to us (at least this year) and are scary as hell. If the last 2 Super Bowl appearances tell us anything, it's they NEVER lay down, they go 60 minutes and follow through on everything. Formidable opponent to say the least.

Ahhh, time to finally go to bed. What an incredible day, I'm riding high for the next two weeks (then it's back to biting my nails. That may come before the two weeks is over...)
Let me try to reassure with the following:
We have;
Clay Matthews
Charles Woodson
Sam Shields
Tramon Wilson
BJ Raji
AJ Hawk
:butcher:

And they don't!
:preach:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
pittsburgh is good but the jets showed that they do indeed have weaknesses. jets helped us out by providing footage we can use to study

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
just gotta say it...........Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts