We're doomed

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm superstitious, and when it comes to the schedule I look for one telling sign: where the Packers start the season. In 1996 & 2010 (and 2003), the Packers started on the road. Every other year since 1995, they've started at home. Since they start this season (again) at home, it looks grim.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Settle down.
In 1961 they opened at home against the Lions.
In 1962 they opened at home against the Vikings.
In 1966 they opened at home against the Colts.
In 1967 they opened at home against the Lions.

Four home openers. Four Championships.
Nothing like a home opener...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
L1KE OMG WE CAN HAZ W1NS??????? IF W3 D0NT W1N SUP3R B0WL TH3N I W1LL B3 S0000000 :MAD FACE:!!1!1!!!!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm superstitious, and when it comes to the schedule I look for one telling sign: where the Packers start the season. In 1996 & 2010 (and 2003), the Packers started on the road. Every other year since 1995, they've started at home. Since they start this season (again) at home, it looks grim.
Hey Wood Chipper,by chance did u call in sick this past Friday? Just curious as it was Friday the 13th. I feel SO sorry for you as if u did your history you could find something to be superstitious about anything u drive,eat,wear etc...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Hey Wood Chipper,by chance did u call in sick this past Friday? Just curious as it was Friday the 13th. I feel SO sorry for you as if u did your history you could find something to be superstitious about anything u drive,eat,wear etc...
No idea what you are talking about lol I am not the one you are quoting.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry bout that wood chipper. it was meant for crazy packer fan

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crazy Packer Fan, I know I inserted wood chipper but the supersticious msg was meant for u

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
It was friday the 13th thirteen weeks before friday, it will be friday the 13th once again thirteen weeks after this past friday the 13th. Three friday the 13ths thirteen weeks after each other in a row?! THE WORLD REALLY DOES END IN 2012! THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was friday the 13th thirteen weeks before friday, it will be friday the 13th once again thirteen weeks after this past friday the 13th. Three friday the 13ths thirteen weeks after each other in a row?! THE WORLD REALLY DOES END IN 2012! THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!
I'm not a betting man butI would put $$$$ on the fact the world will not end this year

Members online

Latest posts