Well it`s here

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well it`s finally here, game day. Let`s hope its a good injury free day for both teams. I CAN`T say good luck to all you 49ers fan for obvious reasons, BUT, I do think whoever wins this one will be the NFC reps in the Superbowl.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My son agreed to take extra hours at work today so that his mind was otherwise occupied. Haha...

Me? I'm going to knock off on the coffee earlier today...and stay away from caffeinated drinks...

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Regarding the siren: Just remember that no matter how hot she is, somewhere someone is already sick of her ****! :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is everything Rodgers has been dreaming of his whole life. Playoff game at the stick. I dont know if he will get more out of a game emotionally other than maybe a SB.

12theTruth

Game time temp 0f 44 degrees, No precipitation, and winds at 4 mph with a gust of 6 mph.

If we can match the intensity of 49ers and play to a draw on the lines of scrimmage I really like our chances.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Pumped for the game. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight until about 11-11:30. So I'll have to get updates on my phone :mad:.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Rent it? Nah... steal someone's credit card, let them pay for it and give her a fake name. Of course, ladies like that will probably keep DNA samples.
That s**t can get ya in trouble. Another option is friends with benefits if you can find such an arrangement.

Members online

Latest posts