Well I have to admit.....the Giants were the better team..

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Candles, I didn't make a prediction because I had a bad feeling about this game, the Giants were the better team all night long. Don't be such a *****, you act like an 8th grader.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They deserve it more (as much as I hate to say it) The Packers played like complete **** and the Giants were ready. I said I was prepared for the loss, but I didn't think it would happen.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so far all comments here are complete BS and just excuses. We lost due to several complete BS calls by the officials...
We didn't lose to NY, we lost to the officials. NY sucked much worse than we did but on several replays they showed on TV, NY got away with multiple facemasking, personal fouls and several late hits on Favre... Favre did damn good an no one can deny that.
I just wish there was a way that a TD could be revoked due to bad officiating.

Yes we could have played better but we still beat NY as far as I am concerned.

CandlesandHandles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Well I have to admit.....the Giants were the better team

I can still say we had a better year than expected. Nobody expected us to go this far. Not even I did.

Moral Victories earn you a spot on the golf course. Enjoy

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers blew this one by not giving Harris any help and a pathetic offensive showing, especially in the ground game. Lame effort by the Pack and a very disappointing outcome. Now we have to wait all the way until August again. Way to go! :(

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to give credit where it is due, and the giants earned it. They went on the road, and knocked off the bucs, the cowboys, and now the packers. If you can do that, you should be in the superbowl, so congratulations giants. I hope you knock tom brady on his *** many times mike strahan.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I blame this loss mostly on the playcalling.

Completely abandoning the run.. Why? McCarthy always gets pass happy in big games. It makes me sick.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Well I have to admit.....the Giants were the better team

CM_Awesome said:
Well I have to admit...Favre blew it!

Grow up man, you cant pin this on favre. True he did throw the pick, but how many games have we won on his arm? How many times did the rest of the team give up stupid plays or penalties to put the giants in the position to win. Watch the game not just the last 2 minutes to make your determinations.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants deserved it. Defense was outstanding. And I've never seen anybody burn Al Harris all game the way Plaxico did. They earned this game, I'm afraid. We were lucky just to get into overtime.

That being said...

Candles, you're a ******* with no class, and you make your team look like jackasses with no class. My guess is that you're 14. Grow up.

TM

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants looked better than we did.

Congratulations Giants, and Giants fans. You all looked great out there. I wish you luck against the Pats. I'll be rooting for the Giants in the SB.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't play like this and win

Mike McCarthy's game plan was awful He's only been awful four times this year: the second half of the Bears firs game, the Dallas game, the cold game in Chicago and tonight. His quarterback played like an old man tonight. He doesn't get outcoached often, but he did tonight. His Defensive coordinator should not be back and don't be surprised if he is fired.

I don't believe that the Giants are better than us, but I do believe that we got out coached and outplayed in every facet of the game tonight.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't play like this and win

I don't think you fire a defensive coordinator after 1 bad playoff game. Bob Sanders is pretty good compared to others we have had in the past. I think the players just need to step up.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We Got Rolled By A Bettter Team...

It's just that simple, we got rolled. They should have beaten us by more. Defense was horrendous, Brett made one good throw all game, and that was the TD. Is it time for Rodgers turn? Perhaps. I wouldn't be upset if Brett were to announce retirement, but I am also fine with him sticking around longer. Fact of the matter is, his performance today was abysmal, so maybe it is time for him to hang 'em up.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We Got Rolled By A Bettter Team...

don't kid yourself, we played better than NY did... they just got away with more late hits and personal fouls which should have taken away at least one touchdown. We got steamrolled by the poor officiating.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts