Welcome Vic Ketchman to the Packers family

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
So I didn't see anything about this on here so I am making a post.

WELCOME!!! Vic Ketchman
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packers.com | Ask Vic Ketchman

Vic Ketchman is a veteran NFL sportswriter, famous for his "ask vic" segment he lets fan's ask him questions that he will sometimes forward to the players if need be. "Vic Ketchman has covered the NFL through 39 seasons, including 23 years covering the Steelers and 16 years covering the Jaguars."

He has interesting stories and had quite a following at his previous job, jacksonville jaguars, but was also well received in steeler country.

As us fans here at packerforum are the most likely of fans to read his articles I thought we should give him a warm welcome to the Tundra. Looking forward to what you have to say about the Pack Vic! Happy writing!
:viksux::chisux::detsux::superman2::scout_en:

imo, this guy is great, and is JUST what packers.com needs, up until this year packers.com has been absolutely horrible, but it seems like the organization has seen the light. Looking forward to the great articles, and it appears videos from vic.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Very good catch, GiftedApe. His article on McCarthy is well written and interesting.

IMO we Packers fans are lucky to have to the caliber of sportswriters covering the Packers that we do. I know some Packers fans disagree with that I think the overall quality is quite good and Vic looks like a great addition.

OP
OP
TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I'm just happy we have our own offseason videos now, last few years it's been all NFL.tv bull.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Vic Ketchman may be an excellent writer, but his videos are disappointing. He is long-winded with his interviews and "Ask Vic" presentations. Maybe it's his voice, timing or some intangible that makes him unappealing on camera.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really liking his work over at Packers.com. Gotta say, a very nice acquisition by the Packers. A fresh breath of air from the usual G-Force IMHO

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
havent read much of his work before this but well see what I think a year from now. Someone of his answers have been pretty weak so far, but so have most of the questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts