Welcome to our living room OBF posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyway, Vikings WILL beat the Jets, then I will come right back here and say I told you so! See ya in a bit....

Wrong! I said I would be back once the Vikings won, well they lost so that is why I didn't come back so.......
Yeah but you were wrong about the Vikes winning.
So you cannot come back here and say "I told you so" now can you?

If you can dish it out then ya gotta take it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7 INT to 5 TD
BrINT broke the record on Monday night with being the all time fumble king with 163!
Let me make that more clear to you.
Brett Favre is the all time leader in fumbles. No one else.
Not a good start.
And now the Vikes are 1-3.

Those fumbles and that pick 6 for the Jets to seal the victory were things of beauty.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
7 INT to 5 TD
BrINT broke the record on Monday night with being the all time fumble king with 163!
Not a good start.

Those fumbles and that pick 6 for the Jets to seal the victory were things of beauty.

But the fumbles and the int was not his fault!!

The ball was to wet dontcha know

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe a "random guy hacked the weather channel" and made it rain so that Bretty would have even more trouble with "ball security."

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7 INT to 5 TD
Not a good start.

Yeah, he set the all-time fumble record (1 record), but you so easily fail to mention his TWO accomplishments (70,000 yards thrown and 500 td's), but I cannot expect anything more from a sore-*** Favre hater now can I?

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but you were wrong about the Vikes winning.
So you cannot come back here and say "I told you so" now can you?

If you can dish it out then ya gotta take it.

I was wrong, but I never stated I would come back and "take it" if they were to lose now did I? You know why? It's because I knew I would be back and face it at some point (i.e. right now for example). I will take it, I am still here ain't I? Most probably wishing I weren't, but oh well....

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5lOP1PZps]YouTube - David Letterman - Brett Favre Top Ten[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't throw. Can't catch. Gets busted sending texts of his privates.
Dude should have stayed retired the first time.
The more he plays the bigger and deeper is the hole he's digging himself into.
Oh well. That's the way it goes. His problems. Not mine.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he set the all-time fumble record (1 record), but you so easily fail to mention his TWO accomplishments (70,000 yards thrown and 500 td's), but I cannot expect anything more from a sore-*** Favre hater now can I?
I'd be more impressed with those stats if he had won more games.
Especially Super Bowls.
It really is no wonder that the Pack lost the second SB with Fail as their QB.

Sorry pal. But throwing a pick 6 to lose the game for your team when your on the verge of coming back overshadows the 500 TDs and 70K yards thrown.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be more impressed with those stats if he had won more games.
Especially Super Bowls.
It really is no wonder that the Pack lost the second SB with Fail as their QB.

Sorry pal. But throwing a pick 6 to lose the game for your team when your on the verge of coming back overshadows the 500 TDs and 70K yards thrown.

Ha, what a laugh! 500 TDs and 70,000 yards thrown CANNOT be overshadowed by anything dude, any retired and/or HOF QB will tell you that, hell even a coach or player of different position would laugh you out of town. It's obvious that Favre has caused you to go impotent when he left GB, so I suppose whatever comes out of your mouth pertaining BF is nothing more than sour grapes, keep drinking the slime green.....

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't throw. Can't catch. Gets busted sending texts of his privates.
Dude should have stayed retired the first time.
The more he plays the bigger and deeper is the hole he's digging himself into.
Oh well. That's the way it goes. His problems. Not mine.

What do you mean he cant catch? Didn't you see his grab Monday night on the first play from Moss? HE caught that while running backwards! Not only that, but the throw was low....:happy0005:

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is a DIVA...every single time he was inaccurate, there goes his left hand holding his ELBOW...Every he did something good, he was fist pumping running down the field full speed, knocking teammates around on the sideline...pure example of a DIVA...the 500th TD was not going to anyone else, but MOSS...how many times did he try that throw to MOSS during that game? He wasn't even open when he threw it...MOSS was double covered, obviously that don't matter to Favre and he had enough arm to make a great throw, but there was someone else wide open, but that someone else's name wasn't MOSS...after the game, @ the post game press conference, my impression of Brett was he really didn't care that they lost, he was just happy he threw for some more stats, that seemed to keep him pretty happy

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you mean he cant catch? Didn't you see his grab Monday night on the first play from Moss? HE caught that while running backwards! Not only that, but the throw was low....:happy0005:
I was referring to the vid (Top of page) where he gets hit in the nether regions at practice.
For a long time vet. you would think that his reflexes would be better than that.

And the MNF catch your bringing up resulted in a penalty.
Did the Vikes really not know that would happen?
Why would the coach call that and the QB follow? Are they really that stupid?
Or were they just show boating and making a statement like "Hey everyone! Look at what Moss and Favre can do! Penalty be damned!"

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What side is more bitter?

Side A

Loyal Brett fans implying Ted is gay and that he has "special friends" posted on Bretts very own site.

Vowing to NEVER support the Packers till TEd, and the two MM's are gone..

Mocking Rodgers calling him ERIN, ridiculing him cuz he plays a guitar

Having CHILDREN scream FU to him and toss him the finger before he even steps on the practice field

Or

Side B

Packers fans on a site not affiliated with the Packers, making fun of said people...

Having fake funerals for Brett

Burning his jersey

Booing him when he came to GB last year

Researching things on your own and finding back tracking in Bretts interviews

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is a DIVA...every single time he was inaccurate, there goes his left hand holding his ELBOW...Every he did something good, he was fist pumping running down the field full speed, knocking teammates around on the sideline...pure example of a DIVA...the 500th TD was not going to anyone else, but MOSS...how many times did he try that throw to MOSS during that game? He wasn't even open when he threw it...MOSS was double covered, obviously that don't matter to Favre and he had enough arm to make a great throw, but there was someone else wide open, but that someone else's name wasn't MOSS...after the game, @ the post game press conference, my impression of Brett was he really didn't care that they lost, he was just happy he threw for some more stats, that seemed to keep him pretty happy

Dude, don't be a blind homer...please....

Go back to the highlights and watch the last TD to Harvin in the back of the end-zone, you will see a virtually motionless Favre regarding the fist pumping.....and it was pretty much just before that TD that Favre hurt his elbow, the 2 TD's before that were prior to him injuring it (Greg Lewis pass) which was just before that 3rd TD I already mentioned. All of these highlights I am talking about are on the Vikings website under media vault, however I am too lazy to put the link on here....

Diva you say? Maybe a little, but Favre is not even remotely close to the only one in the NFL...how about every player that does some pathetic attention grabbing dance after some big play? That is diva like IMO.....and of course your impression of what Favre said after the game will suit your feelings, that's what happens when you keep telling yourself you dislike someone....

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was referring to the vid (Top of page) where he gets hit in the nether regions at practice.
For a long time vet. you would think that his reflexes would be better than that.

And the MNF catch your bringing up resulted in a penalty.
Did the Vikes really not know that would happen?
Why would the coach call that and the QB follow? Are they really that stupid?
Or were they just show boating and making a statement like "Hey everyone! Look at what Moss and Favre can do! Penalty be damned!"

Jesus, someone threw the ball out of nowhere, it could have happened to anyone man....stop being so damn bitter about any possible scenario regarding BF, it's actually pathetic in nature for the most part....move on.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Diva you say? Maybe a little, but Favre is not even remotely close to the only one in the NFL...how about every player that does some pathetic attention grabbing dance after some big play? That is diva like IMO.....and of course your impression of what Favre said after the game will suit your feelings, that's what happens when you keep telling yourself you dislike someone....
what about him stirring up the pointless drama that he might not start, so he could rest his elbow, there's no way he is going to miss a game, he likes to stir up the pot a little, in my opinion, he does so when he has a bad game, OH MUSTA BEEN THE ELBOW, if he has a good game, "OH MAN, FAVRE IS GOD"...it's like a sample of "do i retire, maybe, I don't know"...DIVA!

Dude, don't be a blind homer...please....
we are all homers, you included ! that's a pointless statement, what fan isn't??? are you some divine and totally unbiased person, I seriously doubt it, go play with your fellow fans

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Hey mnvikes I would really love to read or hear what you had to say when he lost the nfccg in 2007 I bet you were laughing your *** off saying classic Favre. But now that he's on the vikes your acting like he has been the vikes qb for 20 years. So some us fans hate Favre get over it I'm sure you hated Favre everytime he beat the queens. Either that or you are just a Favre fan n whatever team he plays for you just become a fan of that team.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what about him stirring up the pointless drama that he might not start, so he could rest his elbow, there's no way he is going to miss a game, he likes to stir up the pot a little, in my opinion, he does so when he has a bad game, OH MUSTA BEEN THE ELBOW, if he has a good game, "OH MAN, FAVRE IS GOD"...it's like a sample of "do i retire, maybe, I don't know"...DIVA!

we are all homers, you included ! that's a pointless statement, what fan isn't??? are you some divine and totally unbiased person, I seriously doubt it, go play with your fellow fans

Dude, look beyond the box. It's obvious he didn't stir up ANYTHING, but rather he hurt his arm while playing during the game, then of course he grabbed it because tendinitis is painful as ****. Right after the game during the presser, it was media sources who brought it up, no him. How can a player avoid an injury when it comes to media? You can't, and at that time he stated he didn't make some throws he usually makes in his sleep (everyone would agree). So.....there was obviously something wrong....just like how he struggles to run because of his ****** ankle.

Whatever you say Favre hater......keep up the sour grapes.....your the one looking like an idiot by dissing everything little thing Favre does ....your as bad as media....leave it alone

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey mnvikes I would really love to read or hear what you had to say when he lost the nfccg in 2007 I bet you were laughing your *** off saying classic Favre. But now that he's on the vikes your acting like he has been the vikes qb for 20 years. So some us fans hate Favre get over it I'm sure you hated Favre everytime he beat the queens. Either that or you are just a Favre fan n whatever team he plays for you just become a fan of that team.

In reality, I always hated Favre because he played for the rival Packers, however I never once said I wouldn't like him on my team over our current QB at that time (not kidding). I knew he threw a lot of picks, who didn't know that, but he is also on the most fierce competitors and talented QB's ever, let's leave it at that...

I understand you hate the guy, but I think it's for the wrong reasons, at least a lot of you on here. For example, calling him out for every little thing possible, that just makes people look desperate for attention and it's rather childish when you think about it....that's the way I view it anyway....me and plenty of other Favre fans (whether a Viking or Packer fan)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts