Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha, your a perfect example of why GB fans are considered the most hated in football, nothing but pissey-whiney little *****es. "I used to love Favre sooooo much, but now hate him because he left my team", cry me a ****ing river why don't ya! Our teams past failings are ALL Brett Favre's fault! Every single ****ing one! Jesus Christ, SOME of you cheesheads are so delusional it makes me sick, enjoy losing in the playoffs ONCE AGAIN hypocrites!! As you already know I won't even bother trying to sign in after this becomes posted....but I can say I tried to come here and give you a different perspective, it's obvious I should have known better, every single Packer fan I have met in real-life is the same as on these forums.....and it's ****ing pathetic!

Your sig says bring it...So we do and you run away?

Brett is a Viking, MAJORITY of PACKER fans will hate him just cuz he is a VIKING

Some Packer fans can be ****s about him, some want him to do good but not beat the Pack...

But you seem surprised fans are spewing hate towards him? And you dont know why?

Maybe its the pain pills I am on, but thats what it seems like your saying? I think your smarter than that..

I dont want you to leave, its nice to have a Viking fan to banter back and forth with..Please come back!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that board cant stop jumping for joy that the Pack have all these injuries..

They were blaming all their troubles on their injuries, but now with the Packers we cant use injuries if we lose

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow that board cant stop jumping for joy that the Pack have all these injuries..

They were blaming all their troubles on their injuries, but now with the Packers we cant use injuries if we lose
Karma will bite them in the ***. Dontcha worry.

It's no coincidence that the Vikings don't have titles (I know, Raptorman). Most of their fanbase simply doesn't deserve one. I mean, they celebrate injuries, for crying out loud.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
... it's obvious I should have known better, every single Packer fan I have met in real-life is the same as on these forums.....and it's ******* pathetic!

Every single one, eh? Statistically, that is not realistic. Something tells me that you are exaggerating for a reason.

Additionally, the mere fact that you take time out of your day to log on, read the Packer boards, and engage in debates suggest that you really do not believe that the fanbase is "pathetic". Otherwise, you would not bother.

The only conclusion that I can come to, based upon the above, is that you are a troll.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course he's a troll; he's just not a very good one. I think he took his marbles and went home... just like his hero.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course he's a troll; he's just not a very good one. I think he took his marbles and went home... just like his hero.

No wonder why they like Favre so much. I love how this guy came here to engage us in battle but when we brought the battle to him, he failed to produce his sword. Go whine to Favre, for all that good that will do you!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dunno how you handle going over there every day. I seriously can't handle it.

What's funny though is how we're obviously their biggest threat. You click on their NFC North tab and the whole first page is about the Packers. No Bears, no Lions, just Packers.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dunno how you handle going over there every day. I seriously can't handle it.

What's funny though is how we're obviously their biggest threat. You click on their NFC North tab and the whole first page is about the Packers. No Bears, no Lions, just Packers.

I read it and take pot shots here lol

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I apologize in advance for my naivety, I haven't been around in a long time and am just starting to resurface into the Forum world. As a former OBF poster, just gotta know, what's up with the dedicated thread to the board? Did something specific happen over there that spawned backlash by the members to come over here?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for my naivety, I haven't been around in a long time and am just starting to resurface into the Forum world. As a former OBF poster, just gotta know, what's up with the dedicated thread to the board? Did something specific happen over there that spawned backlash by the members to come over here?

I know you!!!!!!!! Welcome!!

No one came over here from there..

I just got tired of Davids lies, and the continued blind loyalty, and the double standard when it comes to have they compare Brett and Rodgers..

For example, Rodgers gets sacked in endzone and posters there say Brett is not stupid enough to get caught in endzone..What happens with the Fins? He fumbles ball in endzone and Fins get a TD, but the online is blamed..

OR Brett tosses the int in the N/O game and ts all AP fault or Chillys fault...

Rodgers is all to blame for Arizona game..David would post and IMPLY Ted was gay...I finally had it and he and I had words via ***...He made a thread dedicated to me saying I was calling him a gay basher...I had PETE (a mod now) log into my acct, and read our ***, he verified that David was wrong in saying I was calling him a gay basher, but refused to speak up to David..

Odd thing now is David is posting there not to call Ted MRS because it doesnt reflect good on the site...But months ago was initiating the bashing

Since they have been lurking here and to afraid to man up and debate it on this forum, I made this thread to point out their faults and idiotic ways of defending Brett..

I want them to join and debate, no one will ban them here (they ban you there ASAP if they dont agree with you)

So Sarah, I welcome you here, you know me and how honest I am..I tell it like it is..

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No.

Some members in there come here, register with a random user name, and out of the blue start bashing Packers fans and the trio of Rodgers, Thompson and McCarthy. Really out of the blue.

It has happened quite a few times, so we decided to give them a welcome, for them to stop hiding under fake usernames and show some guts.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you!!!!!!!! Welcome!!

No one came over here from there..

I just got tired of Davids lies, and the continued blind loyalty, and the double standard when it comes to have they compare Brett and Rodgers..

For example, Rodgers gets sacked in endzone and posters there say Brett is not stupid enough to get caught in endzone..What happens with the Fins? He fumbles ball in endzone and Fins get a TD, but the online is blamed..

OR Brett tosses the int in the N/O game and ts all AP fault or Chillys fault...

Rodgers is all to blame for Arizona game..David would post and IMPLY Ted was gay...I finally had it and he and I had words via ***...He made a thread dedicated to me saying I was calling him a gay basher...I had PETE (a mod now) log into my acct, and read our ***, he verified that David was wrong in saying I was calling him a gay basher, but refused to speak up to David..

Odd thing now is David is posting there not to call Ted MRS because it doesnt reflect good on the site...But months ago was initiating the bashing

Since they have been lurking here and to afraid to man up and debate it on this forum, I made this thread to point out their faults and idiotic ways of defending Brett..

I want them to join and debate, no one will ban them here (they ban you there ASAP if they dont agree with you)

So Sarah, I welcome you here, you know me and how honest I am..I tell it like it is..

lol, hi Jim! It indeed has been a long time.

Oh I'm so happy to hear some more people have finally tapped into the "DAVID IS A CRAZY ****" keg! I'm ashamed of how long I stayed on those boards after so many of my good friends from the old days were burned by him (me included), but everyone was so afraid to be blocked and not be able to access the potential "Brett Postings" that we just stayed quiet. Unfortunately, it took Brett being traded to the Viqueens to push me away, I just couldn't take all the Packer Flag burning ceremonies they appeared to be having.

After a year and a half absence, I return to Packer Fandom Forum land, and what a nice place to come back to, all warm and lacking of any signs of fascism :p It's a good feeling, and thanks for the welcome :)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
lol, hi Jim! It indeed has been a long time.

Oh I'm so happy to hear some more people have finally tapped into the "DAVID IS A CRAZY ****" keg! I'm ashamed of how long I stayed on those boards after so many of my good friends from the old days were burned by him (me included), but everyone was so afraid to be blocked and not be able to access the potential "Brett Postings" that we just stayed quiet. Unfortunately, it took Brett being traded to the Viqueens to push me away, I just couldn't take all the Packer Flag burning ceremonies they appeared to be having.

After a year and a half absence, I return to Packer Fandom Forum land, and what a nice place to come back to, all warm and lacking of any signs of fascism :p It's a good feeling, and thanks for the welcome :)

You know the "Brett" messages?

Was David or Nate those posts came from their ip address, but was posted as Brett

Might have been his words but was not literally him posting

Deanna an Britt I believe that was them but at the time I mod it was not Brett as they said...

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is this Brett Farve dude you all keep talking about?

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know the "Brett" messages?

Was David or Nate those posts came from their ip address, but was posted as Brett

Might have been his words but was not literally him posting

Deanna an Britt I believe that was them but at the time I mod it was not Brett as they said...

Yeah, I knew. As a young, starry eyed 14 year old I was convinced it was him, but time has made me bitter and cynical, lol! I'm sure they transcribed his words for him, but I'm highly skeptical that he actually sat down and typed everything out himself.

Then again, if these ****** harassment allegations turn out to be true, he's apparently had his hand in the myspace circle, so who knows!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Who is this Brett Farve dude you all keep talking about?

I think he is some actor dude. I recall him being in a movie with Cameron Diaz a long time ago. Way back.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They are whining over there that we peek in on them

Just so THEY know

I respect how great of player Brett is/was

I respect what he has done for the ENTIRE league

I respect what he done for the Pack, the city of Green Bay

I respect what he DOES for charities and people that look up to him

I DO NOT RESPECT how he weaseled his way out of Green Bay

I did have a thread with all his lies..

My comments are in black, everything else are quotes from him

I always liked Ted and I don't want to say I dislike him now," he said. "I'm disappointed."

Ted and I, I thought, have always had a good relationship. We don't talk a whole lot. We don't go out and eat and shoot the bull. But on three different occasions -- I don't want to say "lied," I think that's kind of a harsh word, but I think "untruth" or whatever is better. When first he took over as the GM, I was wishy-washy on my decision, if that's what you went to call it.

Then this from the Greta interview

Exclusive: Brett Favre 'On the Record' - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta - FOXNews.com

I said, You're right. You're absolutely right. And I said, But Mike -- and it was a good conversation, and we've always had good communication, the two of us. And I said, You're right. I totally agree. I was not 100 percent committed. And I said, But you guys wanted an answer in March, and I gave you the honest answer. And I said, you know, Had I been able to wait until training camp, that would have been great. He said, Well, why didn't you tell me that? We would have let you do it.

And I thought to myself, Well, you know, you told me before the draft, free agency. And he ended up drafting two kids in the draft. So that kind of tells you..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thompson flew to Favre's Mississippi home, and the quarterback thought the general manager was there to ask him to come back. Instead, Thompson told him that the team was going to do something special for him: dismantle his locker and send it to him.

"That was the craziest thing I ever heard of," Favre said. "What the hell am I going to do with a locker anyway? So, I said, 'OK, Ted, that's great.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAVRE: I mean, I've always been a Packer. I always will be a Packer. Do I play somewhere else? That remains to be seen. But I don't want to go back there just to stick it to them.

Brett Favre on retirement, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, more - Peter King - SI.com

~~~~~

I have to admit now, was sticking it to Ted,'' he said in a rather startling admission.

I dont care how they supposedly treated him up until this point...

He should not call out Ted for telling "untruths" then not tell them his true feelings such as telling Ted great about the locker..WTF??

If you hate Ted doing that then dont do it your self..that is called hypocrisy

Brett Favre on retirement, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, more - Peter King - SI.com
aas he told Ed Werder in his weekend ESPN interview,all he heard from the Packers after the 2007 season was "crickets,'' meaning he thinks they wanted him to walk away -- he was a convincing retiree.

Brett heard crickets? cuz he did say MM was calling him every week..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,382744,00.html
Mike McCarthy called every week. Mike would call, Hey, how's things going, you know? Where are you at with your decision?

Favre still unsure if he'll play this year - JSOnline

Favre acknowledged that the money being offered by Packers president Mark Murphy was not in exchange for him not to report to training camp.

He said that has been incorrectly portrayed in some media reports

Favre says of situation: 'This probably isn't going to work' - NFL - ESPN
"Then," Favre said, "they tried to buy me off to stay retired."

Again is this a lie or untruth to sway public opinion? Wtf? One week to AL Jones it WASNT a bribe then the VERY next week he changes it to a bribe?

Those things are black and white to me..No fine line, no different ways to interrupt his words..

THAT is the person I can not stand

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Really? Got a link?

I never can provide a link :)

I have read a post from a RABID Brett Favre hater on another site where this person admits to having "taken a peek" in here and scoffs at us. So if you think he and his ilk will not jump into such a forum like white on rice, you'd be wrong. Brett's detractors make it their OBSESSION to look for new places to spew their venom.

Its under post offline forum

They want to make a unofficial forum to talk about all the Brett rumors since they are not allowed to talk about them on his official forum

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
So they peek over here and see that we're peeking over there, and we're the bad guys?

Hypocrisy is awesome.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it a violation of their TOS to post a link?

Anyway, I consider our rabid Brett Favre hate the yin to their blind Brett Favre ball washing yang.

It is funny though- They think they should get a free pass to bash us and our QB, but we shouldn't get the same. Bunch of savages in this town.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I cant provide a link cuz I dont get one lol

someone either emails me, or texts me this stuff I cant log in there so a link would never work for me

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the true scope of his transgressions comes out, Favre will lose most of the few remaining fans he has left. Some, he will never lose, no matter what he did or does. Those few that will still suckle at his **** are truly obsessed. They may or may not benefit from professional help.

As far as "peeking in" goes, I don't even know how to get to that forum, but I'm kind of hoping that some of them come on over here. Those that can engage in meaningful conversation would be nice to talk to. The trolls will be spanked and sent home like the last one was. It's win/win for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts