Welcome to our living room OBF posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In terms of being in the present as MNVIKES4EVA insists.
Once again it's;
Packers: 3-1
Vikings: 1-2

Packers are ahead of the Vikings in the division, RIGHT NOW.
Ya dig?
We are beating the Vikes.
No ifs, ands or buts about it.

And right now, Aaron Rodgers is the better QB.
Sure he's thrown a few interceptions but he has not thrown twice more ints than TD passes as ol Rust Bucket has.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My tone? Seriously? It's the internet dude, jesus! Anyway, someone is a hypocrite when they defend someone that played for their team over and over, then once he leaves they go against him calling him names and acting like he was never any good (i.e. calling him interceptor). So, if Vikes fans are such because they hated him for years as you put it, but now like him, then the same goes for Packer fans who loves him, but now hate him because he isn't a Packer anymore. If you disagree, your either being a hypocrite or plain ignorant...get it?

Hell, who needs proof to know that ANY Packer fan didn't like Favre while he was a Packer? Seriously? Maybe the last year or two there could be some BS, but for the most part fans loved the man and respected him, defended him, etc....
Wow, that's wrong in so many ways.

If you liked someone, and now dislikes him, you're an hypocrite?

You need to get a new dictionary.

All it does is gives us the chance to shove it in Viking fans faces that hey dont have atrophy

NAAAA NAAAA NAAAA NAAAAAA

YOU DONT HAVE ANY

Just like you tried to do with the college hockey championships, you rubbed it in someones face

hypocrite :smile:

http://www.packerforum.com/f14/favre-comes-back-desperate-desperate-vikings-21968-21.html

post 205
See? THAT is an hypocrite.

Wait... That's you in there, isn't it?

No wonder you're trying to change the definition of hypocrite so desperately...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HA, look at the teams you have played! You should be 4-0 hands down! Especially that pitiful performance against Chicago!
The Packers outplayed them.
The performance wasn't pitiful.
What was pitiful were the penalties the Packers caused. They shot themselves in the foot.
I can bet if you would have played the Saints and Miami right out of the gate you would have the same record, or close to it.
Who knows?
Who cares?
That didn't happen and that's all that matters.
Besides, any given Sunday.
One more thing; Little reminder.
We played Philly right out the gate and against Michael *****. They could have beat the Pack on their home turf, but they didn't.
So the Pack has already played against a good team with a good QB on their home turf and beaten them.
Can the Vikes fans claim the same thing?
No they can't after losing to the Superbowl winning Saints and their SB MVP QB Drew Brees who once again, proved without a doubt that he is better than Burnt Fail.
Remember, there is 13 weeks left, and it doesn't look like the Packers are going up anywhere fast my friend. Just wait and see what I am talking about.
Aren't you the one going on and on about what is going on now?
To be in the present?
Hypocrite.
As of late, the Pack are the ones who CHOKE just like the Vikes.....actually it's been that way since 97 every time they have gotten to the playoffs....it happens to EVERY TEAM that doesn't win EVERY game in the playoffs, therefore virtually every team has choked numerous times in postseason.
And who was the Pack's QB from 97 to 08?
Who lost all those playoff games for us?
The Packers never ever lost one playoff game at home until BrINT Fail came to town.
That scum has tarnished a once perfect record.
And remind me: Which team was it that choked against the Saints in the NFC playoffs last season?
And who was the QB that freaked out and made that gawd awful throw and poor decision that cost his team the chance to go to the SB?

Dude, you arrived here too late.
Last year, up to the game in NewAwlens, you would have had a leg to stand on.
This season, your arguments are null and void defending a has been, washed up old QB and the team he's playing for that isn't as awesome for it's fans as it was last year.
Your reaching. Really reaching.
You should quit while your behind.
If you don't want to, well then hey, keep on posting. Your arguments are just way too easy to tear apart.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that's wrong in so many ways.

If you liked someone, and now dislikes him, you're an hypocrite?

You need to get a new dictionary.

See? THAT is an hypocrite.

Wait... That's you in there, isn't it?

No wonder you're trying to change the definition of hypocrite so desperately...

NO! God NO! I am saying that there are millions of packer fans who defending Brett by saying how good he was, how it was always receivers faults, coaches faults, blah blah blah...and now those SAME PEOPLE say that he was never good, and that it's all his fault, and that is ALWAYS WAS is fault...now that's a hypocrite...it's not my dictionary, it's your blinders you have on your face apparently, plain and simple!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO! God NO! I am saying that there are millions of packer fans who defending Brett by saying how good he was, how it was always receivers faults, coaches faults, blah blah blah...and now those SAME PEOPLE say that he was never good, and that it's all his fault, and that is ALWAYS WAS is fault...now that's a hypocrite...it's not my dictionary, it's your blinders you have on your face apparently, plain and simple!
Okay, that is absolutely hypocrisis, completely agree. It wasn't what you were saying before, though.

HOWEVER, you still have to match the facts with the theory. Because I don't know anybody in this forum that behaved like that. (I don't know if they did or didn't, I wasn't active back then)

If you can, then present the evidence.

Otherwise, stop falsely accusing people of being hypocrites.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers outplayed them.
The performance wasn't pitiful.
What was pitiful were the penalties the Packers caused. They shot themselves in the foot.

Who knows?
Who cares?
That didn't happen and that's all that matters.
Besides, any given Sunday.
One more thing; Little reminder.
We played Philly right out the gate and against Michael *****. They could have beat the Pack on their home turf, but they didn't.
So the Pack has already played against a good team with a good QB on their home turf and beaten them.

Aren't you the one going on and on about what is going on now?
To be in the present?
Hypocrite.

And who was the Pack's QB from 97 to 08?
Who lost all those playoff games for us?
The Packers never ever lost one playoff game at home until BrINT Fail came to town.
That scum has tarnished a once perfect record.
And remind me: Which team was it that choked against the Saints in the NFC playoffs last season?
And who was the QB that freaked out and made that gawd awful throw and poor decision that cost his team the chance to go to the SB?

Dude, you arrived here too late.
Last year, up to the game in NewAwlens, you would have had a leg to stand on.
This season, your arguments are null and void defending a has been, washed up old QB and the team he's playing for that isn't as awesome for it's fans as it was last year.
Your reaching. Really reaching.
You should quit while your behind.
If you don't want to, well then hey, keep on posting. Your arguments are just way too easy to tear apart.

Ha, your a perfect example of why GB fans are considered the most hated in football, nothing but pissey-whiney little *****es. "I used to love Favre sooooo much, but now hate him because he left my team", cry me a ****ing river why don't ya! Our teams past failings are ALL Brett Favre's fault! Every single ****ing one! Jesus Christ, SOME of you cheesheads are so delusional it makes me sick, enjoy losing in the playoffs ONCE AGAIN hypocrites!! As you already know I won't even bother trying to sign in after this becomes posted....but I can say I tried to come here and give you a different perspective, it's obvious I should have known better, every single Packer fan I have met in real-life is the same as on these forums.....and it's ****ing pathetic!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
he is using the TTT or typical troll tactic

changing flow of the thread to deter away from the fact he had an issue of someone using the past Packer championships, when in fact he did same thing with Gopher championships or lack there of

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is using the TTT or typical troll tactic

changing flow of the thread to deter away from the fact he had an issue of someone using the past Packer championships, when in fact he did same thing with Gopher championships or lack there of
Like I said he would.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha, your a perfect example of why GB fans are considered the most hated in football, nothing but pissey-whiney little *****es. "I used to love Favre sooooo much, but now hate him because he left my team", cry me a ****ing river why don't ya! Our teams past failings are ALL Brett Favre's fault! Every single ****ing one! Jesus Christ, SOME of you cheesheads are so delusional it makes me sick, enjoy losing in the playoffs ONCE AGAIN hypocrites!! As you already know I won't even bother trying to sign in after this becomes posted....but I can say I tried to come here and give you a different perspective, it's obvious I should have known better, every single Packer fan I have met in real-life is the same as on these forums.....and it's ****ing pathetic!
The thing is that if it had been any other QB who lost the playoff games for the Pack at home, we would be blaming him. Even Aaron Rodgers.
But it just happened to be Burnt Fail.
And the QB is the anchor man for the Offense.
So it was Burnt Fails fault the the Pack lost their playoff games at home. Espesilly since he threw interceptions.
What part of this don't you understand?

We don't like the Vikings and we don't like who plays for them no matter who it is or what he has done in the past.
Why should that bother you?
As I wrote before: You are reaching. Really really reaching for just any argument to use against the Pack.
And I guess you have to use this one since the Pack are doing better than the Vikes right now.
But your arguments fail. Big time.
Face it: Fart is overrated. He sucks. Big Time.

I just don't get it, man, why you are trying sooooooo hard to get us to appreciate Fart now that he is a Viking?

Whatever. We all pick our own battles.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the part where every time he posts some retarded-*** rant, one of us calmly and intelligently pokes holes in it, and then he comes back even more vehemently. I'm thinkin' if we can keep this fish on the hook long enough, his head will explode.
So true.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MNVIKES4EVA should consider himself lucky that he can come on here and argue and spew all he wants to against the Pack/4 Brent Fail and not get banned.
If I were to do the same on a Vikings board I would be banned right away, as I have been.

Packers fans have more tolerance than Vikings fans and that speaks volumes of which team has the better fans.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MNVIKES4EVA should consider himself lucky that he can come on here and argue and spew all he wants to against the Pack/4 Brent Fail and not get banned.
If I were to do the same on a Vikings board I would be banned right away, as I have been.

Packers fans have more tolerance than Vikings fans and that speaks volumes of which team has the better fans.

Well he isnt breaking any rules I know of

Yet to hear him ***** he is banned all the time when all we do is MOVE posts to smack

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind arguing with him, in fact I kind of like it. However, few things annoy me more than when someone is so eager to come and do battle, but yet when the battle comes to them, they somehow fail to produce their sword.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the end, Favre haters will only see the blatant statistics and say that BF had a fluke year last season and you can prove that by seeing his performances thus far this season, but to leave it at that and draw a conclusion is nothing short of ignorance and denial.

Yeah, I don't think that's true at all. You look at his entire body of work throughout his career, compare those numbers to last year and tell me which one is the anomaly?

There's simply no way around it- Favre greatly over-achieved with his performance last season. Anyone with half a brain knows it was a fluke, dream season for him and the odds of him being able to repeat last years performance, even with all of last years receivers back, were slim to none.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, that is only ONE context of a hypocrite, but one can be a Packer fan of whom loved the man and defended him while he wore green, then suddenly turned against him once he left the team, the word "hypocrite" can be used in more than one context ya know.....and if your referring to me as being what you described, your wrong, I have always known Favre was a good QB I wished my Vikes had years ago.....

Uhhh, no. Packers fans didn't just suddenly turn against him when he left the team. In fact, most of us rooted for him when he played for the Jets. I know I did.

No, we turned against him when he pulled the ultimate ****** bag move and manipulated and weaseled his way on to the Vikings. That's when we saw him for the low class piece of trash that he is. It was all good until then.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I made excuses for him up until his last year here...After that pass in the Giants game I had it and stopped making excuses..Wanted him to be the q/b in 08 but I am happy with rodgers :)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha, your a perfect example of why GB fans are considered the most hated in football, nothing but pissey-whiney little *****es.

Yeah, that's wrong actually. You ask just about any other fan of any other team which team they have little to no regard for and the favorites, not in any particular order mind you, will be San Diego, Dallas and Minnesota.

Sorry, but most people despise Vikings fans, especially after all the non-stop whining you did after you lost the NFCCG. The only people who feel GB fans are the most hated in football are Vikings fans, and well, their opinion just doesn't matter.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we go back to "Welcoming" the OBF guys? I saw a post here saying they're trying to shut down the Total Packers blog? Have a link to that thread?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they took down the actual link

but its in disputer with Collins thread page 3 ??

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder... what will happen if the Queens turn it around and have a decent season, ending of course with an interception on the last play of the season as each of Favre's last 3 seasons have ended (or is it the last 4 seasons?).

I wonder... what will happen if the Queens don't turn their season around and Favre quits and goes home?

I wonder... what will happen if Favre does stick it out through a tough year, then plays his prima-donna ********* hold-the-team-hostage game yet again?

I wonder... what will happen since the Queens fans know (if they'll admit it or not) that when they say the Queens' early season struggles have been due to "poor timing" and "poor chemistry" between Favre and the receivers, that it's really just a nice way of saying that Favre has been the same prima-donna ********* with the Queens as he was with the Jets and with us for his last 5 years or so as a Packer.

Will the Queens fans still cup Favre's nuts? How about the Official Brett Favre Fan Forum members? Will they still cuddle his sack, blaming the Packers, the Jets, and the Vikings? Or will they get as sick of his ******** as we did, and finally realize what the entire rest of the world already knows.

Me personally, I hope he stays with 'em for another 10 years. The 2 years they've already wasted with him might have been enough time to develop a good young quarterback. It would at least have been enough time to start getting a good young quarterback ready. Instead, they've hitched their wagon to a guy that single-handedly engineered more playoff losses than any player in history, and did so in spectacularly stupid fashion.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure which I enjoy more. Favre sinking the Queens, or Cutler pouting like an insolent child while Kyle Orton is having an excellent year in Denver.
Excellent post.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Queens have no fans. Only crybaby pants-wetters.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made excuses for him up until his last year here...After that pass in the Giants game I had it and stopped making excuses..Wanted him to be the q/b in 08 but I am happy with rodgers :)

I hear ya. I did the same thing (just a little) but after Favre did that in the Giants game.......I had enough. When it comes to all the people on here (including me) hating on Favre, nobody wanted to hate his ***. Everyone loved him. He won a Superbowl for us.

Then........because we did not kiss his *** and massage his balls........beg him to come back on our hands and knees.......he got an attitude. We actually waited alot longer than most people would have waited for an answer. How many times did he say he was going to retire?

Anyhow........I hate to go on and on with all the **** we have already heard.

Favre did it to himself. He could have went out with class. Now he is going to be like Fran Tarkenton when he grows up!:Dancing:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is killing the people on OBF

They cant stand Glazer for his " making up" stories on Brett in the past..Said he cant be trusted..

The very 1st post of this Moss rumor no one paid attention it came from Jay, just believed it

Another showing of the fine hypocrisy from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts