Welcome Jake Delhomme to Houston

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/11/texans-sign-qb-jake-delhomme/1

At least it's not everyone's favorite RETIRED quarterback that no one seems to ever shut up talking about, sorry but Mr. you know who that don't need his name mentioned is not coming back this time :rolleyes: Can we stop mentioning his name please every time someone is need of a quarterback?

I don't know how I feel about this, Delhomme was god awful in Cleveland, and has been on a downward spiral for a while now, but as a back up, it's gotta be better than Lienart. I hope the Texans still make the playoffs.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think and hope the Texans may suprise the Falcons this weekend. They sound fired up to prove they are not done based on the QB situation. Great D, great run game.....Andre Johnson. I kinda like some of the stuff I have heard about the rookie QB. I hope he does well and they can have a small Cinderella story possibly.
Falcons are tough against the run which worries me a bit for this game but I think the Texans may be able to pull out the win.