Weird Day for Packers Fans

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Matthews tried to cut his hair, I'm sure his locks would destroy any clippers or scissors that came into contact with it!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So now Bretts twitter page is gone? In fact the thread about it on his official forum was deleted..

Why post a thread stating his new twitter account, then days later tank it all???

I think Nagler from CHTV doubted it was real, something about he talked to Bus??? and people on OBF said Nagler was wrong..Now looks like Nagler might be right?

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
So now Bretts twitter page is gone? In fact the thread about it on his official forum was deleted..

Why post a thread stating his new twitter account, then days later tank it all???

I think Nagler from CHTV doubted it was real, something about he talked to Bus??? and people on OBF said Nagler was wrong..Now looks like Nagler might be right?
You're right. It looks like someone also signed up using the "BrettFavre4" username and is pretending to be Favre. lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Maybe they deleted it because it wasnt Brett and Nagler was right...Turns out Bretts acct was hacked.

Did they do it because a Brett NON insider had better info than them???? Or just tried to sweep it under, or other reasons???

Members online

Latest posts