GREEN BAY WILL HAVE TO PLAY A NEARLY PERFECT GAME
IF THEY'RE TO HAVE ANY HOPE OF SURVIVING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS HAVE SEEN SO INEPT
THAT NO MATTER HOW THEY PLAY MIAMI'S GOING TO WIN
WHILE THE PATS WILL BRING A TOUGH GAME INTO LAMBEAU
WHERE THE PACKERS MIGHT MANAGE TO PULL ONE OUT AGAIN

Green Bay beat the Minnesota Vikings 23-17

Well now, wasn’t last week just a ton of fun?? Seriously though-the Vikes have got to find some answers soon, or they will be challenging the Packers for that top five draft choice !!

Carl ‘Gator’ Nelson

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carl "Gator" Nelson.

I actually squinted my eyes, put on some shades, and read your whole post word for word.

It took an effort, no actually it took an extended effort to read it all word for word and I did it becuase I thought you were making a contribution to his forum.

After all my effort to read your ALL CAPITAL HARD TO READ BLAST I realized you have 4 posts here on Packer Forum, and the whole effort I took to read it was all leading to YOU selling a book.

Is your middle name "Gator" because you keep biting off your own ***?

If this is your idea of a successful marketing plan, well then we need to talk. Do not make it tough to understand or read you message.

Understand that there are good people here on this site that could write a book just like you are promoting. Jeese... Trom has over 6,000 posts, I reckon that is "The War And Peace" version of the Packers Vikings history. T.O. Packer fan could write one too... So could De Pack, and Ryan, and AADP, and so many others.

I know you mean well... P.M. me and I will give you some wise advice on how to promote a book without coming into a forum with a 4 post history and posting a message that takes a pair of sunglasses and a great deal of effort to read.

R.P.

R.P.

OP
OP
G

gator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I realize I probably transgressed some rule about commercial endeavors on your message board, and I DO apologize for that--it was bad judgment on my part(-and won’t happen again)
However-while you may not find these poems amusing, other people do. I’ve been writing them for more than 15 years, and enjoy doing so, as well as sharing them with others. This is not by any means the only board that I send them to. Many people find them amusing, and watch for them on a weekly basis. They aren’t intended to be any great works of literature (thank goodness), but they DO give an alternative to the four or five topics discussed over and over on the front page of most message boards, along with the compulsory reprints of JS Online and Green Bay press-gazette articles. While I can’t disagree with the concept that others on this board could easily have written these poems, the question is as always: Have they? I have-I wish other people would do more of this sort of thing, to provide a different angle on the game and teams we all are so fond of.

My poems will always be identified clearly as this week’s was--and according to the mantra of forum/message boards--“If you don’t like it--don’t read it”.
I read this board on a daily basis-and will become a far more active participant when the subjects strike me.

Again I apologize for anyone I may have offended with my bad judgement-

Members online

Latest posts