Week 5 @ Washington

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mcnabb5, if moss is the best WR i dont think woodson will be on him. that will be tramon's job. but same result.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow lots of people from this forum are gonna be at the game

HELL YEAH.

Anyone else gonna be in the nosebleeds???

This will be my wife's first NFL game, I converted her to a Packers fan (FROM A DALLAS FAN!!!...it wasnt too hard since she hated T.O.) years ago.

:happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol thank you and I understand we are 4-12 last year and we did lose to the rams. We shoulda beaten the Texans how ever so ....u can look at us as a 3-1 type of team but where 2-2.

Also to add things.

On the packers positive:

-Redskins secondary has been bad other than the last game.

-Mcnabb doesn't have any weapons so I'm just hoping the offense gels this game but other wise if you guys blitz I expect us to be in danger.

-Mathew will dominate us in the game at times.

-Woodson will shut down Santana Moss.

-

----------------

Only thing positive in the skins is the running game clicking and Chris Cooley doing good. Other wise I can but don't see the skins winning the game unless Mcnabb spreads the ball more and the Skins D proves me wrong.

And best believe the Cowboys do suck lol.
We'll see. Our OL has been nothing short of awful. The lesser sacks is just a byproduct of Rodgers geting rid of the ball earlier, and the receivers running quicker routes.

Our coverage has been terrible. But our shutdown guy is Tramon Williams. He kept Lee Evans to 0 catches, and DeSean Jackson to 4 catches for 30 yards and nothing more. He will cover Santana Moss, as he covers the speedy receivers. The only reason that Woodson was covering Megatron is that the coaching staff thought that Johnson was too physical for Tramon. We have problems with TEs, as we don't cover well in the middle, due to too many ILB blitzes, and the Safeties not compensation for the gap. And without Morgan Burnett, we're gonna have even more problems.

The running game isn't a problem to the Packers. McNabb scrambling is. We have been gashed by Vick, Cutler AND Hill with their feet. But we play the run very well.

On offense, as I said, the OL needs to gel. Orakpo and Carter figures to bring in the heat against our old Ts. We can't run the ball. So it's up to Rodgers and the receivers to single handedly win the game,

Oh, and do you have ST? ANY ST? If so, if you're not the Dolphins, you're probably gonna win the ST battle...

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mcnabb has always gave us problems when we played the eagles. I will never forget that 4th and 26 they converted went down kicked a fils goal and won the game. I'm still hurt from that one.

mcnabb5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post!!!! I was rooting for the Skins to beat the Eagles in that game! I think McNabb will do well for you guys, those stupid Eagles, LOL, word is they are wishing they had McNabb back in Philly! Nice D there too, I'm not even going to get into Vick (evil grin), but I wish you guys well and I hope you win your division!!!

See you on gameday, Sunday! Good luck!
When the Redskins lose I won't be mad lol GB has a very good team and Mike Vick was over hyped to much. Yea sure Philly almost came back to tie it up with yall but I'm sure yall didn't have a game plane for Vick. lol

But you guys should beat the Redskins our WR weapons are lacking and I doubt joey Galloway does anything.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HELL YEAH.

Anyone else gonna be in the nosebleeds???

This will be my wife's first NFL game, I converted her to a Packers fan (FROM A DALLAS FAN!!!...it wasnt too hard since she hated T.O.) years ago.

:happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005:
Nope my Dad works with a guy that has Club Level Season tickets and got 2 cheap :happy0005:

mcnabb5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll see. Our OL has been nothing short of awful. The lesser sacks is just a byproduct of Rodgers geting rid of the ball earlier, and the receivers running quicker routes.

Our coverage has been terrible. But our shutdown guy is Tramon Williams. He kept Lee Evans to 0 catches, and DeSean Jackson to 4 catches for 30 yards and nothing more. He will cover Santana Moss, as he covers the speedy receivers. The only reason that Woodson was covering Megatron is that the coaching staff thought that Johnson was too physical for Tramon. We have problems with TEs, as we don't cover well in the middle, due to too many ILB blitzes, and the Safeties not compensation for the gap. And without Morgan Burnett, we're gonna have even more problems.

The running game isn't a problem to the Packers. McNabb scrambling is. We have been gashed by Vick, Cutler AND Hill with their feet. But we play the run very well.

On offense, as I said, the OL needs to gel. Orakpo and Carter figures to bring in the heat against our old Ts. We can't run the ball. So it's up to Rodgers and the receivers to single handedly win the game,

Oh, and do you have ST? ANY ST? If so, if you're not the Dolphins, you're probably gonna win the ST battle...
Our ST been up and down 2 FG's have been blocked as we'll as a punt but we have a new PR named Brandon-Banks and he is explosive but he might fumble. And Mcnabb I don't think will scramble to much he has to play WCO and not Mcnabb from the early 2000's. He'll do better this game but IDK about our D.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problems with the Redskins. They're my favorite team in the NFC East, followed by Giants, Philly and Dallas, in that order.

That said, I hope we have our undisciplined play out of our system, because we're at a part of the schedule where it's going to start costing us. It already did vs. Chicago, and damn near did against Detroit. We can't afford to be sloppy and undisciplined.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Redskins are a tough team. I don't think they will be the toughest GB has played this year. GB is the toughest opponent GB has had or will have. If GB doesn't turn the ball over and has less than 10 penalties, I don't see why it shouldn't be a win. I'm not saying it will be a blow out for the ages (although it is nice to hope for one), I just think that if the Pack stops screwin themselves and gets back to playing fundamentally sound football, there should be no team that GB can't beat.

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Mcnabb has always gave us problems when we played the eagles. I will never forget that 4th and 26 they converted went down kicked a fils goal and won the game. I'm still hurt from that one.

I remember that, I was crushed, it seemed we had that game. Playoff game correct? Speaking of being hurt i was crushed when we lost to Arizona on the pick return in the wildcard game last year lol. Just a random thought.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be going to the game, my first live Packers game since 1970 at Lambeau. (they eeked out a 21-20 win over the Bears ... or something like that, it was a one or two point win). Hope there will be lots of other Packer fans there. A little tough to figure them out this early but here is a good "statement" game for them.

Members online

Latest posts