Week 5 Power Rankings

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid lions... if they would have lost at lest ONE game already I wouldn't have to root for the bears this week-end.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Stupid lions... if they would have lost at lest ONE game already I wouldn't have to root for the bears this week-end.
I'll still be rooting for the lions. I can't force myself to root for the bears.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry, im gonna have to root for the...aaaaah, i cant do it! the bears suck so bad. i will root for the lions to lose, not for the bears to win. wish they could both lose.

packerfan42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Falcons!

Lol, fair enough.

I will be rooting for Lions, they cant keep spotting teams 20 point leads though. They played teams with problems, and thats the reason they are 4-0. This is a huge game for the Lions and where they are as a team, if they win they deserve to celebrate this one. This game will decide if they are truely a top 10 team. As of right now, putting them ahead of Patriots and Ravens is absurd.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Lions beat the Bears they will show that if they can do it, anybody can.
They just better make sure that their WRs hold onto the ball for at least 10 minutes if they catch it in the end zone this time.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry, im gonna have to root for the...aaaaah, i cant do it! the bears suck so bad. i will root for the lions to lose, not for the bears to win. wish they could both lose.
I'm rooting for a tie.
No, seriously. I am.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like every Packers fan living in the middle of Lions country, dealing with their fans and listening to sports talk radio, I will be rooting for the Bears this weekend to put an end to this agony that I have to endure every day now.

This week, the Bears are my second favorite team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts