Week 5 Power Rankings

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers dropped from #4 to #7. Moving ahead of us were the Steelers, Titans and Jaguars. The drop was to be expected, but shows the mass exodus of bandwagoneers.

NFL Power Rankings

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7 or 8 is where I thought we'd be. This loss hurt, so dropping to 32 wouldn't have surprised me, Haha! I know the rankings really don't mean anything, but they are interesting to watch.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
give me the Titans and Jaguars any day. There are many more teams I'd be more worried about playing than those 2. They are all in same division as Colts, so there is no way all 3 of them can make the playoffs, so how powerful does that make them?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers' first string outplayed both the Titans and Jaguars in the preseason. But sportswriters love those two teams for some reason.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This isn't college football and we are not vying for a BCS bowl bid...

Ratings are a waste of time. We all know the Packers are #1.

But it's all kind of fun...

Think if the Colts lose and Jags or Titans win, Colts would slip down past them? How about the Pats for that matter?

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the jags yes there def is as good as ours and they dont have the passing game but there running game is just as good as our passing game The titans r a joke just do enough to win most weeks they anit standing out

Members online

Latest posts