Week 3 vs Bengals.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well. i dont consider AR to be very good at the end of the game when we're down. here's his chance to prove me wrong i guess.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks or Lacy Id probably give it to the back, but I don't like the idea of a scat back trying to fall forward and grind out the tough yards.

yooperdiehard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome back to reality Rookie ----and he fumbles!!!!! Short yardage set and you only have one hand on the ball???

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listening to these bengals announcers is very annoying. .. listening to nfl mobile

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

yooperdiehard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
16 point lead, two stupid penalties in a row and there goes the game,,,not looking super bowl quality this year

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last 2 passes tipped..... nice.

Another FAILURE in the 4th quarter for Rodgers.

There's been a lot of talk about that for a few years
...... we saw Bobby Hoying lead the Browns to a late game winning TD for the Browns in Minnesota.
But Once again, excuses aside, Rodgers DID NOT DELIVER LATE when the game was on the line.

Plus his 2 Ints were CRUCIAL to get the Bengals the momentum back.

Last week they crowned him as God.
This week, he was merely Favre-like.

Way to melt down.

A bunch of whimps on this team. Fragile. Brittle.

12theTruth

I don't see any moral victories here. Same ole story different day. Injuries are a common theme along with critical miscues. Its real bad when your coach and field general are leading the way with poor decision making.

One thing is still for certain. NEED A YARD --- DON'T COUNT ON GETTING IT WITH THIS OFFENSIVE LINE!!

Narveson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like it when the offense does this little throw to to the flat and run out of bounds. The Bengals DE's started getting their hands up and Rodgers kept going to it. Even Aikman was saying the middle of the field is wide open.

12theTruth

The last 2 passes tipped..... nice.

Another FAILURE in the 4th quarter for Rodgers.

There's been a lot of talk about that for a few years
...... we saw Bobby Hoying lead the Browns to a late game winning TD for the Browns in Minnesota.
But Once again, excuses aside, Rodgers DID NOT DELIVER LATE when the game was on the line.

Plus his 2 Ints were CRUCIAL to get the Bengals the momentum back.

Last week they crowned him as God.
This week, he was merely Favre-like.

Way to melt down.

A bunch of whimps on this team. Fragile. Brittle.

It was against a very good defense but still your point is valid. Can't argue against any of it.

yooperdiehard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well The Pack is notorious for slow starts, in games and seasons , lots of season left , one thing though the rookie did a great job but ,,,,two hands on the ball, no excuses for fumbles , junior football stuff here guy, doo doo happens
said my piece

Members online

Latest posts