Week 2 - Redskins

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Brandon Meriweather may start for the Skins on Sunday. If you don't remember he has been fined nearly as much as Suh for his illegal hits. He hasn't played since the Skins signed him to a 2 year $6 million contract in 2012. Wow on that contract. Hope the refs and Packers are ready.

btw, I think Meriweather once shot someone in the ***. I'm posting a LMAO on that one. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Hubert K

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have these things called smiles and winks that will indicate when you are jesting. I didn't see one with that post. So I took it as not in jest and I still don't believe it was. And if you say it was ignorant of me to question how you would know living in Buffalo so be it. It was a valid question in the framework of the dicussion. Try as you might you can't say it was anywhere close to the insults you have heaped upon me in the course of your posts. And I like the condescending nature in your last post that I was sitting there like and angel. :rolleyes:

And once again you focus on that episode at a game when I clearly stated I have other reasons and experiences with Redskin fans over many years as a basis for my opinions of them.

I'm not worried about Goodell or the other owners decisions affecting the fabric of the Game. It's ****** like Dan Snyder who could care less about the NFL that I'm worried about.

Yes I have been to 4 football games at Lambeau. Thanks for asking. :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If someone is bothering you, ignore them..We shouldnt have to say this every time people get ruffled feathers

Please do not reply to them and to those that are speaking up, please do it in private convos.

Thanks

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I really hope I dont have to lock this

Talk about the GAME....... and anything else, take it to private convos

Last edited:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Since there seems to be some back and forth on fans. Let me say this, there are bad fans in every stadium. I have heard both positive and negative stories come out of every stadium. From a Viking fan being punched at Lambeau to a father and son(12 years old) having beer poured on them at Fed Ex field. Live with it. There are good fans and there are *********s. Drop it and talk about the game.

Speaking of which, I think the Packer will have problems once again. Although I think they win this game in the last 5 minutes.

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I think the Packer will have problems once again. Although I think they win this game in the last 5 minutes.
Just curious, what kind of problems? I assume you mean defensively, which may be the case. But the Redskins D is not on the same level as the Niners. If we stop the run and if the offense executes as well as it did last week, we should run away with this game.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious, what kind of problems? I assume you mean defensively, which may be the case. But the Redskins D is not on the same level as the Niners. If we stop the run and if the offense executes as well as it did last week, we should run away with this game.
Just curious how you think our defense will hold them under 25
or do you just see us putting up 40+? Ryan Leaf would of carved up our zone last week.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I just don't think the Packers D is set up to stop that type of offense. But we shall see. The Skins are not as good as the Niners. Like I said, I think the Packers win it in the end. But don't expect a blowout.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I just don't think the Packers D is set up to stop that type of offense. But we shall see. The Skins are not as good as the Niners. Like I said, I think the Packers win it in the end. But don't expect a blowout.

That will come when the Packers annihilate the Vikings, twice. :p

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
Just curious how you think our defense will hold them under 25
or do you just see us putting up 40+? Ryan Leaf would of carved up our zone last week.
I see us putting up high at least 30s against the Skins D, and I doubt they break 30. They're on a short week, and I didn't see the game, but it sounds like RG3 was pretty rusty against Philly.

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
Fair enough. But I think their defense will have much bigger problems with our offense than our defense has with theirs.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Like last year right? Oh wait................nevermind. By the time the Vikings and Packers play, if it goes the way it has in the past, half of the Packers will be in IR.

I think we won when it really counted, that is all I care about when it comes to our rivalry

Half the team on ir? Then that means we win the SB

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fighting and bickering in this thread needs to stop. I would like to be able to keep this thread open, please get it back on track.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I think we won when it really counted, that is all I care about when it comes to our rivalry

Half the team on ir? Then that means we win the SB
You could. Who knows. To bad I won't see the game. Not going to be on in my area. Game is in Green Bay so the Packers have that. I expect it to be a close game.

12theTruth

I'm kind of worried with RGIII and his really good TE group about the middle of our defense. I still the Packers will win at home but I'm not going to get overly confident about this game. :unsure:

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
This is the type of game we should be able to run up the score and work out some of our kinks along the way. Last week RG3 looked terrible. The team is average at best. We are at home. We are licking our wounds. We will smoke the Indigenous settlers of the potomic water basin.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm kind of worried with RGIII and his really good TE group about the middle of our defense. I still the Packers will win at home but I'm not going to get overly confident about this game. :unsure:
Fred Davis is as overrated as Finley, Logan Paulson is Tom Crabtree, Jordan Reed is DJ Williams before he learned to block.

12theTruth

Fred Davis is as overrated as Finley, Logan Paulson is Tom Crabtree, Jordan Reed is DJ Williams before he learned to block.

I didn't say they were great. But I think they are good enough to exploit our weakness in the middle of the field coverage wise.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts