Week 17 and something to play for!!!!!!

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expected the Packers to go to the playoffs or win the division, but I am one of those crazy Packer fans that expects the Pack to win every game. I pick them to win every week. Not just because I want them to win, but I actually think they are gonna win. I just know as long as we have numer 4 in the line up, we have a chance to win. :shrug:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
I expected that they would end up somewhere around 5-11.
If GB beats the Bears and makes the playoffs,it is possible some people will think that they are the worst playoff team in history but they will have exceed mine and many others expectations. That is good enough for me. For now.
Hopefully they will continue to build on that in the off season.

Worst Playoff Team in history was still good enough to make the playoffs in their respective conference.

Edit: I rather be the worst playoff team ever than not be a playoff team at all in that same season.

Porky,
I am not saying that I think they would be the worst playoff team ever.
I believe in the old concept- it is better to be liucky than good.
If they make it to The Big Dance at least they got there. And with this team this year that is good enough for me. If for no other reason than Brett will have beaten the Bears in Chicago once again!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not nearly as excited about the playoffs as some might be. I just don't think as a team we're playoff contender quality. I have changed my opinion of this team however. At the beginning of the year I thought we'd be awful and I expressed that. Our weaknesses are still very noticable, but I've seen growth in almost every facet of the game. Obtaining quality personel is the next step.

It will be interesting to see who and how the Bears play on Sunday night. I'd like to see them bring out the big boys because I think that would be a better indication of where we are as a team. I'm curioius to see if our defense has improved this much or if we've just been playing bad offensive football teams. I want to see if Jennings can step it back up in this last game.

If we're not good enough to get into the playoffs I'm going to enjoy this offseason as we watch Ted and Mike try and improve the quality of personel of this team. I think we're closer than I ever imagined we would be. At least I hope we are.

Members online

Latest posts