Week 13 picks

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I took a few risks this week.

Eagles over Seahawks-Who really knows here. I read the road team has won all recent meetings so there you have it. Seahawks stink but can be good at home at times and decent on defense. Eagles also stink and probably have more talent so if they don't pull this one out then fire Andy will loom larger then ever. Both teams are banged up. I am not even sure I care to watch this one closely.

Dolphins over Raiders-This is a tough one for me. 1 pm game for a west coast team traveling to Florida. Miami has had the Raiders number over the years including beating them up last year. Miami looked good to me even in a close loss to the Cowboys. I still don't completely trust the Raiders yet and they give up the most yards per carry in the league. Neither team winning would suprise me and the Dolphins are 2 to 3 pt favorites.

Texans over Falcons-Whooooo. Yep I am going with the team at home who has a rookie QB. May be tough for the Texans to run on the Falcons but they also ran all over the Steelers at home too. I won't give up on the Texans yet and I think their D is playing fantastic. The Falcons have a banged up secondary and I think the Texans may rally around Yates at home. Texans are small underdogs.

Bucs over Panthers-Meh. I guess I will say all the Bucs really should do is hand the ball off and pound it on the ground.

Patriots over Colts-Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!! Shock the world.

Redskins over Jets-Upset alert! Risky but has anyone seen the Jets on the road this year? Neither have I. Skins have come to life a bit the last few weeks and have the pass rushers to give Sanchez and an overrated o line fits. Rex Grossman hardly gives me confidence but neither does Sanchez. Also the Jets have only beaten the Skins once in history and it was in 1993.

Bears over Chiefs-Teams will play the Steelers seem to struggle or lose a week later. That is all. And it's not like the Chiefs score TDs either.....

Broncos over Vikings-And the Tebow train keeps on rolling......Broncos D should be able to limit the Vikings offense enough and keep it within reach for Tebow.

Bills over Titans-I kinda wanted to pick the Titans but they really don't do much well. They are not horrible but they are just OKAY at everything which bugs me. Bills have played 3 straight road games and might be able to pull out a win in front of the home crowd where they have been relatively solid all season.

Steelers over Bengals-The Steelers luck will keep going, I think.

Ravens over Browns-Please Baltimore. Don't do it again against an inferior team on the road.

Cowboys over Cardinals-Cowboys struggle in Zona and have lost the last two there. But, really the Cowboys are just a better team and should find a way to win even if it's cardiac style again.

Packers over Giants-Giants slide continues. Packers talk of perfection continues.

49ers over Rams-Really whats there to say?

Saints over Lions-Can't go against the Saints at home.

Chargers over Jaguars-Well if the Chargers can't get by a Jags team who just fired their head coach and has a crappy rookie QB then I don't know if they will win again.

Staff online

Members online