[ Week 13 ] Jets at Packers

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]Jets 38, Packers 10

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/Packers.Jets.12.3.06.wmv[/video][/align]

lol ... i finally got around to doing this video after realizing i wanted to compile every weeks highlights into one DVD... nothing too great here but if u watch u can see the Packers had chances to stay in the game and get back into it but dropped passes on O and D killed those dashing hopes.

So, this completes the 2006 highlights :)

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha little bit tardy.

but dude watching that video just made me realize how ready i am for the NFL season to start....

and P.S. Morency is gonna be a great running back this year.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
am i missing something here? is there a link or something? or a video. the picture doesnt even come up for me.
cheers!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
haha little bit tardy.

but dude watching that video just made me realize how ready i am for the NFL season to start....

and P.S. Morency is gonna be a great running back this year.

Yeah.It was tough making a video after the Patriots game then two weeks later there was one that was almost identical. I just couldn't stomach watching another **** poor game lol

Tileman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at that game, no need to relive it here, unless of course you have a video of this awesome meatloaf plate I got in the food court of the Club section, damn was that good. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was at that game, no need to relive it here, unless of course you have a video of this awesome meatloaf plate I got in the food court of the Club section, damn was that good. :thumbsup:

lol nice ... i wasn't much a fan of reliving it myself, but i had to. I had to have the complete set of 16 games for the highlight DVD :)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
that was good...6 months ago

Read...
lol ... i finally got around to doing this video after realizing i wanted to compile every weeks highlights into one DVD... nothing too great here but if u watch u can see the Packers had chances to stay in the game and get back into it but dropped passes on O and D killed those dashing hopes.

So, this completes the 2006 highlights

It wasn't created until this weekend. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Nice video, not many highlights but big collective soul fan, good job
thx always liked them. first time i heard them they were some no name band on a local radio station and i was freaking out trying to hear their name so i could get their CD lol

6 months!
Better late than (ahem like someone elses) NEVER :p

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anybody with video editing capabilities considered putting together player specific highlight videos? I'd love to see 2006 ones for Hawk, Driver, Favre, Collins, Harris, Woodson, etc.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Nice Job makes that game look acceptable

thx .. hopefully after a year under their belt with the same O and D schemes we'll be a better team. I think we are returning 19 starters on O and D? I think Big willie an batman were the only starters we lost. i think we lost another, or maybe im thinking 3 starters gone cuz bubba isnt working with the ones anymore

Members online

Latest posts