Week 11, who are YOU starting?

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pros say go with Cam over RG3 this week, but I can't do it. Every time I start Cam I get burned (which was last week, and 1 other week.) so I gotta go with RG3. If Tony Romo can look like God vs. the Eagles with RG3 should DEVOUR them whole.

A.P. is on a bye, so I am forced to start Frank Gore vs. the Bears D (I really hope Frankie burns them up!) and Mikel LeShoure vs. us. Here is hoping Mikel gets 2 garbage TDs after we take a 45 point lead.

I have to start another Lion here in Brandon Pettigrew. I don't want to, but Vernon Davis is just not showing up for me AT ALL since about week 8 or so. Even then he was sort of floundering. It is hard to bench a TE like Davis this week but I need to play the odds to stay in the fantasy playoff hunt.

At WR I am going with Reggie Wayne vs. NE. He is just a BEAST this year and has not let me down at all thus far. I am starting Randall Cobb as he is getting more and more looks, and even in games where he only catches the ball 3 or 4 times he seems to get TDs. For my flex I am going with James Jones, but that MAY change. Jordy (not on my team.) is expected to play and if Jordy plays I think James will get fewer looks. That being said, in ALL of Jones' 2 TD catch games, Jordy was playing as well. My other options for my flex position is Santana Moss (who had a FP yesterday and is coming off of his bye week very strong after suffering a concussion.) and Josh Gordon and Malcolm Floyd.

If I don't start JJ I will look at Moss more than likely, as he is going up against a weak Eagles team. They have a 12th ranked D, but I don't think that will mean anything vs. RG3.

Josh Gordon is going up against a TOUGH Dallas Pass D. I can't in good faith start Gordon.

Floyd is catching balls being thrown by Phillip Rivers, whom I am not trusting so far this year. Floyd has also only had 2 decent game for me this year.

Shaun Suisham is my kicker, and I've got the Green Bay defense. Here is hoping we can destroy Stafford, and pick him off a bunch too. Maybe a long-awaited pick 6?

How about you guys?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Dalton over Cam, I have only 2 starting caliber RB's standing BGE and Spiller. WR still Julio with Mike Williams over Roberts. Both my TE's Graham and Miller with a tossup of the Jets or Rams def. Leaning towards the Rams. Also Greg the Leg.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pros say go with Cam over RG3 this week, but I can't do it. Every time I start Cam I get burned (which was last week, and 1 other week.) so I gotta go with RG3. If Tony Romo can look like God vs. the Eagles with RG3 should DEVOUR them whole.

A.P. is on a bye, so I am forced to start Frank Gore vs. the Bears D (I really hope Frankie burns them up!) and Mikel LeShoure vs. us. Here is hoping Mikel gets 2 garbage TDs after we take a 45 point lead.

I have to start another Lion here in Brandon Pettigrew. I don't want to, but Vernon Davis is just not showing up for me AT ALL since about week 8 or so. Even then he was sort of floundering. It is hard to bench a TE like Davis this week but I need to play the odds to stay in the fantasy playoff hunt.

At WR I am going with Reggie Wayne vs. NE. He is just a BEAST this year and has not let me down at all thus far. I am starting Randall Cobb as he is getting more and more looks, and even in games where he only catches the ball 3 or 4 times he seems to get TDs. For my flex I am going with James Jones, but that MAY change. Jordy (not on my team.) is expected to play and if Jordy plays I think James will get fewer looks. That being said, in ALL of Jones' 2 TD catch games, Jordy was playing as well. My other options for my flex position is Santana Moss (who had a FP yesterday and is coming off of his bye week very strong after suffering a concussion.) and Josh Gordon and Malcolm Floyd.

If I don't start JJ I will look at Moss more than likely, as he is going up against a weak Eagles team. They have a 12th ranked D, but I don't think that will mean anything vs. RG3.

Josh Gordon is going up against a TOUGH Dallas Pass D. I can't in good faith start Gordon.

Floyd is catching balls being thrown by Phillip Rivers, whom I am not trusting so far this year. Floyd has also only had 2 decent game for me this year.

Shaun Suisham is my kicker, and I've got the Green Bay defense. Here is hoping we can destroy Stafford, and pick him off a bunch too. Maybe a long-awaited pick 6?

How about you guys?

I would stick with JJ over any of those other WRs even if Jordy is playing. The Lions secondary is very weak right now.

AlaskaShareHolder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seem to have ended up with a heavy NFC North team this year. I am sitting Stafford in favor of RGIII this week. I also have Nlson, J Jones and Calvin Johnson. Thinking about starting all three being as my third optiion at RB is Lesoure behind Riddley and Trent Richardson. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seem to have ended up with a heavy NFC North team this year. I am sitting Stafford in favor of RGIII this week. I also have Nlson, J Jones and Calvin Johnson. Thinking about starting all three being as my third optiion at RB is Lesoure behind Riddley and Trent Richardson. Any thoughts?

Man, really tough. I mean, I am only playing LeShoure because Peterson is on a bye. I would go with Riddley and Richardson, personally. I know that Dallas has a really good defense this year, but I really like Trent Richardson. I think he is a quality back, and the Cowboys are famous for imploding right when they have a decent thing going for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts