WEATHER!

PackFanTrav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I hear all the way up in winnipeg canada(even colder than Green Bay) is that the weather in packer country is going to be cold and most likely snowing. Now this wouldn't of worried me in the past but after the proformance against the bears and that we are high pass percentage team this year, even though Ryan Grant has been good lately this still scares me. thoughts anyone :?:

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quite honestly it is supposed to be nice tomorrow (Green Bay) wise, temp is supposed to be close to 30, no wind with some flurries. So the conditions shouldn't really be a problem.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quite honestly it is supposed to be nice tomorrow (Green Bay) wise, temp is supposed to be close to 30, no wind with some flurries. So the conditions shouldn't really be a problem.

He said it. We've still got a ballgame

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The weather in the Chicago game was an anomaly, it was bizarre, it was weird and, it was unusual even for football game in the Mid West.

Tomorrow will be like playing in a dome for Brett and the Fab Five compared to the game in Chicago.

You have no worries Packer Fan in Winnipeg.... Other than figuring out how to get an NHL Team to come back to That Great Hockey Town, Winnipeg Manatoba.

R.P.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get another post in before the game Trav, can't leave that post count at 13 or I will come looking for you if things go wrong lol !!!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just walking around outside. It's beautiful. Around 30 degrees and no wind. They're saying it's like 80% that it'll snow a bit before the game is over.

Perfect weather for football.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the National Weather Service in Green Bay:

This Afternoon: Occasional snow showers. High near 32. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around 1 inch.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just walking around outside. It's beautiful. Around 30 degrees and no wind. They're saying it's like 80% that it'll snow a bit before the game is over.

Perfect weather for football.
DANG!!!
Was it SNOWING there!!! It was BEAUTIFUL though!
There was lots more then one inch!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
I hate you all. You get snow. we get nothing :( i give up wishing for snow there is no point

Im with you on this one, just having the game on and watching those big snow flakes accumulate I miss those days. And then to be at a football game in it, what a great time it must have been for all of you who went.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's still snowing here! It's beautiful!
It wasn't fun driving in though...........i counted 13 cars in the median strip in a 2 mile stretch on 172 on the way home. It was slicker then snot!
But i got home safe.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joym13 said:
It wasn't fun driving in though...........i counted 13 cars in the median strip in a 2 mile stretch on 172 on the way home. It was slicker then snot!
But i got home safe.
Cheesey, I'm glad you made it home ok. What an awesome game you got to attend!!! :shock: :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
joym13 said:
But i got home safe.
Cheesey, I'm glad you made it home ok. What an awesome game you got to attend!!! :shock: :D
Oh...i KNOW! I still can't get over the fact that i was there!
I watched the game on TV this morning before i went back to bed (i just couldn't wait!) and it looked pretty neat on TV too!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe playing at Dallas might not be too bad.

We all remember the Tornado Bowl vs. Chicago this year.

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe playing at Dallas might not be too bad.

We all remember the Tornado Bowl vs. Chicago this year.

Nah - if that game had been here, it would have been a different story! The NFC championship in '96 was colder than what is predicted for this weekend.

Latest posts