WE WIN THIS GAME !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winni is posting at 2:35am...in CAPS...hes drunk, and i love it.

BUT YES, WE WILL BEAT THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!! JOEY H WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE IMPROVED DEFENSE!

FAVRE WITH 4 TDs!!!!!!!!

(and im serious, i got money on it. GB is +5 this game. Crazy vegas)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winni is posting at 2:35am...in CAPS...hes drunk, and i love it.

BUT YES, WE WILL BEAT THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!! JOEY H WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE IMPROVED DEFENSE!

FAVRE WITH 4 TDs!!!!!!!!

(and im serious, i got money on it. GB is +5 this game. Crazy vegas)

I think that is a good bet. No way Miami wins this game, let alone covers.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever is with me, just say:

YEAH !!!

Favre throws 4 TDs, immediately dismissing all the negative bull**** we've been hearing this year about Favre being washed up.

Both Driver and Jennings get 100+ yards and at least one TD.

Our zone blocking scheme works, allowing Green and Herron to mop up in the 4th Quarter.

Our DBs actually hold on to a pair of INTs.

Kampman records a pair of sacks.

And AJ Hawk makes his strongest argument yet Rookie of the Year, which will be against our very own Greg Jennings, of course. :thumbsup:

Most importantly, the Packers as a team get our self-respect back and we take a Playoff run seriously.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IM WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACKERS KICK THERE ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

YEAH !!!

Favre throws 4 TDs, immediately dismissing all the negative bull**** we've been hearing this year about Favre being washed up.

Our zone blocking scheme works, allowing Green and Herron to mop up in the 4th Quarter.

And AJ Hawk makes his strongest argument yet Rookie of the Year, which will be against our very own Greg Jennings, of course. :thumbsup:

Most importantly, the Packers as a team get our self-respect back and we take a Playoff run seriously.

Walk...then run please.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

YEAH !!!

i hope yur right that would be the perfect game just about. probally wont be that good but will see.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

YEAH !!!

The Packer fan in me says , "eh we'll see"

The Greg Jennings zealot in me says, "Only 100+ yards and 1td?"

Man it smells like urine in my computer room. Yeesh

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will win because Joey Teabag is garbage.

I'll never stop making fun of Joey Bouncepass. It's just so easy to make fun of Joey Heisman.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'll never stop making fun of Joey Bouncepass. It's just so easy to make fun of Joey Heisman.

Joey Bouncepass. Crap is that funny and right on. Excellent analysis.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

For some reason I have a bad feeling about this game. Maybe that's just the negative packer fan in me coming out because of the 1-4 start, but our guys are rested and are anxious to get back to hittin'....

We are 0-8 in Miami and this is as good a chance as any to break that streak.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fox nfl sunday said the dolphins are going to win but i still think the packers are going to win this game.

YEAH!!!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
right now it looks pretty bad (7-0 and **** playing and fourth down) hopefully the Pack can come back to win it I'm not gonna get excited just yet

Members online

Latest posts