We REALLY Need A Running Back

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I have an idea to put into TT's head. Lets send Jennings to the Bears, Finley to the Lions and that will make enough room in the cap for T.O.!!! SB baby!!!

T.O. would give Aaron the deep threat he has been sorely missing.

In fact, I am a bit suprised the Packers did not try to offer the Pats a draft pick for OchoCinco and rob them of that beast.

GigaPaladin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an idea to put into TT's head. Lets send Jennings to the Bears, Finley to the Lions and that will make enough room in the cap for T.O.!!! SB baby!!!
While that may indeed seem like a viable plan, Terrell Owens is a noted malcontent and has often caused internal strife in his forays across the league. Personally I would keep Jennings.

imho

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You know Kitten, you're the inspiration that launched a thousand ships. Why not cut this whole nonsense right at the bud and ship Ted Thompson over to the Bears for Jerry Angelo. We'd have rocket armed Jay Cutler and Matt Forte. Of course we'd probably be hanging by our fingernail to a post season birth but at least we'd have an exciting running back!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, lets launch some more ships! You know that long haired linebacker whose shoes are too bright? What's he doing here? Lets send him to the Eagles where he can inspire that brother of his. I bet the Eagles will even cough up a 3rd round pick for him.

Let the nightmares begin!!! Muahhahahhah :devilish:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
A-rod and our next 10 first round draft picks for Jay Cutler!!!

Hey if Palmer is worth 2, a rocket arm QB like Cutler gotta be worth 10, right?

Get it done TT!

Imagine what this offense could do with a QB who could actually throw the rock more than 15 yrds. (God, I hate those slant passes.)

DYNASTY!!!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the best thing to do is stick to the gameplan they have always gone through with the lack of running game, and when the draft rolls around actually draft a runningback who has some potential rather than draft someone out of Buffalo and bank on him being a surprise star. (not to say I don't like Starks...however he's not barnburning star.)

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting Donald Brown on the Colts. A first round pick in 08. You would love him. He can't block well, run well or really do much of anything truly well but he is the missing piece for Green Bay.

He is a nice enough guy though!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need Mike Vanderjagt. So tired of Mike Crosby missing those 69-yard extra points. This bum barely deserves to play in the CFL.

And enough with the Aaron Rodgers experiment. Trade him to the Minnesota Vikings for Chris Cook. It's time for Matt Flynn to shine. Win with Flynn 2011!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DAMNIT. Barack Obama declined my trade. We're trading Rodgers to the Chicago Bears for Jay Mariotti. *$)#!!!!

We need Mike Vanderjagt. So tired of Mike Crosby missing those 69-yard extra points. This bum barely deserves to play in the CFL.

And enough with the Aaron Rodgers experiment. Trade him to the Minnesota Vikings for Chris Cook. It's time for Matt Flynn to shine. Win with Flynn 2011!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts