We REALLY Need A Running Back

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Our offense can barely move down the field. I feel like I am watching a punting battle every week. Who else thinks we should get Marion Barber???

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish this would happen, but obviously Ted Thompson is dead set against experienced players. He is married to his draft picks and would never go out and get a proven, experienced talent like Marion Barber.

Aaaaaaaaand... scene.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT has no idea what he is doing. I cant believe we havent been focusing on our running game. Why didnt he trade for an old veteran back with a ton of milage on him?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Sometimes I lay in bed and cry just thinking about how embarassing the run game really is.

L

Lunchboxer

We hadent had a decent/Great running game sence the days of Ahman Green was Beasting up the field.

Man those were the Days Green,Favre,Driver,Harris ah man those we some good teams.

Now if TT would trade for Sharper I would be loving it.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm telling you right now, with that kind of offensive production we have gotten (or haven't gotten) thus far, if we don't make a move this week or next I'm calling for MM and TT's heads. They are so set on keeping this strategy of building from within and the draft, and what has it gotten us? The Raiders are my role models, they had a need and they traded what they needed to get it. That's how you build a team the right way. At this rate we'll be lucky to be relevant next year....

L

Lunchboxer

I'm telling you right now, with that kind of offensive production we have gotten (or haven't gotten) thus far, if we don't make a move this week or next I'm calling for MM and TT's heads. They are so set on keeping this strategy of building from within and the draft, and what has it gotten us? The Raiders are my role models, they had a need and they traded what they needed to get it. That's how you build a team the right way. At this rate we'll be lucky to be relevant next year....

I know brother. We just dont have the quality of players what we used to anymore. Man of only TT would give a ring to old #4 then this team is set.

How about we bring back Favre. That Rodgers guy he hasnt done **** sence he started. One man can hope can he.....

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I hope this whole thread is a joke. What we really need are some Tight Ends. This is a pass oriented league and we need some real targets for Rodgers. I'm okay with the RB thingy but they had better be able to catch a football. For the love of Pete can we get some talented targets for this QB?

Members online

Latest posts