We passed a lot, cuz the run game was struggling

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that decision. The last couple games we ran a lot, and had success doing it.

Not today, and MM and the coaches decided to just throw it then. 347 pass yards and 2 TDs for brett!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the Vikings have a nice Run defense, not so much for the pass, so the Pack passed instead.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The west coast offense is built around the pass. In this offense you can use the pass to open up the run. In most other offensive schemes you run to open the pass.

The Packers have to fix those problems in the defensive backfield. That's the next step to get this team better. It looks like they can play with most teams if they can fix that miscommunication stuff.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that decision. The last couple games we ran a lot, and had success doing it.

Not today, and MM and the coaches decided to just throw it then. 347 pass yards and 2 TDs for brett!

And no Interceptions or Fumbles. Not bad for an Old Man who some think should be sitting on the bench so we can develop the kid.

A little bit of "Southern Justice" I think.

RP

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he played good today and did not take may risks.

but i dont like the fact that when favre has a bad game everyone wants a- rod to play and when he playes good everything is ok.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the offence is getting better every week. the vikes knew we were gonna throw, they could not stop us. if the defence could stop giving up big plays on third and long, we might have something!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no turnovers this game. now thats something to be proud of. i'm not sure but i dont think favre was sacked either.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, he wasn't. not with ball in hand anyway, they got some late cheap shots a few times, but Brett will take that, because the bruises heal, but his stats will remain in the record books!

Members online

Latest posts