We now have The Pope on our side

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looked alright in preseason, but the Bears obviously don't need him (Jones,Benson, Peterson). Lovie had some pretty good things to say about him during that tenure(it was only preseason though).IMO, It's a good pick up for the Pack, he seemed to be a tough yardage runner when I was watching those games.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looked alright in preseason, but the Bears obviously don't need him (Jones,Benson, Peterson). Lovie had some pretty good things to say about him during that tenure(it was only preseason though).IMO, It's a good pick up for the Pack, he seemed to be a tough yardage runner when I was watching those games.

with all due disrespect, Lovie Smith is good at a lot of things, but managing\playing his running backs, isnt one of them.

Thomas Jones isnt very good, and the numbers are good for him due to the outstanding line play. Who drafts a RB at the #2 overall spot and rarely plays him? We're in the middle of his 2nd season, and nothing! Silly. And Adrian Peterson is pretty good and should be used more, but Lovie has to play the worst RB on the team, then occasionally mix in the #2 overall pick, so A.P. gets left out. Lovie said as long as he's coaching, A.P. has a job. I hope for his sake its not with the bears, and he goes somewhere where he can do something for a team.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:

with all due disrespect, Lovie Smith is good at a lot of things, but managing\playing his running backs, isnt one of them.

Thomas Jones isnt very good, and the numbers are good for him due to the outstanding line play. Who drafts a RB at the #2 overall spot and rarely plays him? We're in the middle of his 2nd season, and nothing! Silly. And Adrian Peterson is pretty good and should be used more, but Lovie has to play the worst RB on the team, then occasionally mix in the #2 overall pick, so A.P. gets left out. Lovie said as long as he's coaching, A.P. has a job. I hope for his sake its not with the bears, and he goes somewhere where he can do something for a team.

i think thomas jones is a solid back. i like him when he was with tampa bay. the bears are a good team and would play there best player. jones must be playing better than benson to keep him on the bench.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no theres a lot of locker room stuff with benson that people dont like, and it has nothing to do with his talents.

at least lovie could use him to block, since thomas jones is the worst pass blocking RB ever. I dont get lovie sometimes.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no theres a lot of locker room stuff with benson that people dont like, and it has nothing to do with his talents.

at least lovie could use him to block, since thomas jones is the worst pass blocking RB ever. I dont get lovie sometimes.

But hey, at least they beat the Packers.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's funny. I have heard that they don't trust Bensons pass blocking yet. Jones dances to much for my liking. I think that Benson has looked decent when he has been in there. I wouldn't mind seeing what they have in Benson for a couple of games. They could always go back to Jones, who is solid, but not spectacular.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:

Oh no, another one of Trom's stupid spin's on the Bears. Jones not very good, do you even watch football? :whippin:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch it every week, assclowns. I live in chicago.

Jones = worst pass blocking in the league. Do YOU watch football, or listen to the radio? The Score? Espn Radio 1000? I thought not.

I watch Jones walk through holes Cheesey could walk through, yet Jones barely makes it passed the next group of people(cuz hes not very good).

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Jones = worst pass blocking in the league. Do YOU watch football, or listen to the radio? The Score? Espn Radio 1000? I thought not.

I watch Jones walk through holes Cheesey could walk through, yet Jones barely makes it passed the next group of people(cuz hes not very good).

Jones- almost 1000 yds in 04, 1335 in 05. yeah he's terrible.....Moron. You are one of, if not, the most ignorant poster on this board you geek. Even Packers fans hate you. :whippin:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score

After 7 games, Jones is ranked 14th in the NFL with 543 yds and 3 tds (on pace to be over 1000 again). Ladainian(best RB in the NFL) only has 113 more yds than Jones at 656 yds but he has 9 tds(top in NFL). Tiki is #1 in yds with 715 but 0 tds. Only 9 backs have more tds than Jones this season. Did I mention you are an idiot already? :rotflmao:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Jones- almost 1000 yds in 04, 1335 in 05. yeah he's terrible.....Moron.

I said its cuz of the oline. Jones isnt very good. Try reading a newspaper or listening to the radio, instead of living in lala land. Your own sports people know he isnt good. But yeah, its me, cuz im a packers fan. right.

nice namecalling. nothing will be done though.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:

Jones- almost 1000 yds in 04, 1335 in 05. yeah he's terrible.....Moron.

I said its cuz of the oline. Jones isnt very good. Try reading a newspaper or listening to the radio, instead of living in lala land. Your own sports people know he isnt good. But yeah, its me, cuz im a packers fan. right.

nice namecalling. nothing will be done though.

***clown. :thumbsup:

Tip 1.) Get off the media's nuts Trommy boy. :whippin:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the media? i made that decision myself, and am glad to know not everyone in chicago is blind to the hype(like you) and realizes the kinks in the bears armor.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the media? i made that decision myself, and am glad to know not everyone in chicago is blind to the hype(like you) and realizes the kinks in the bears armor.

Jones is not a Kink, the Score is. :thumbsup:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and espn 1000

and the sun times

and the tribune

im done with this. its like talking to a (handicapped...well...blind anyway) child.

back to pope

go pope!

Members online

Latest posts