We lost because the d couldn't get off the field

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon...well he could have got Javon Kearse, Ray Lewis, Shaun Alexander, T.O. (and continue to insert pro bowler)...but you can't always afford it, and there's no guarantee that they'd pan out. Do you stop contradicting yourself? Those guys come at a cost, and you whine because he handicapped the salary cap of the team.

Driver, Walker, and Glenn have been or were very solid wrs for him.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digs....how could you be winded coming out of the locker room for the second half? Maybe they should have just walked out instead of jogging out.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm talking later throughout the half. Personally, I think they should be rolled out on Lazy-Boys with Asian massage girls working over their sore spots.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't he keep Glenn musscy..?

Look at what he's doing in Dallas....(i for one, thought he should be kept, but a lot of people on this board only want alter boys to be playing for the Packers..) Plus, he was never used correctly....by SherRossley..

another Sherman mistake?

there are many...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was a good receiver but very fragile (ego and injuries) and he was going to cost a lot more soon. Once Driver broke out and MS realized he had a #1 for really cheap, Glenn became expendable.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You've got an answer for everything...to cover MS's ***..dont cha'..

Well i don't buy it for one..and i still think it was a dumb move..why not have 2 good receivers...?

cause there's no money left?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack66... you have an answer for everything to cover up for Brett. Fine, the Packers throw all of their salary cap at WR and ignore the rest of the team...if he would have done that, we wouldn't have been able to keep the o-line in tact...and Ahman and the rbs wouldn't have had one of the most effective running attacks in packer history.

MS as a GM failed in some areas (overpayed for Harris and KGB IMO, using hindsight, Hunt was a mistake), but giving Brett some quality targets and protection was not one of them.

Members online

Latest posts