Was Ahmad Carroll wearing Harris' jersey last night?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That may have been the most hideous performance of Al Harris' packer career!

I was happy to see him sprint off the field after his (LUCKY) pick because his *** belonged on the bench last night!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how many pass interferences or holding calls did he have? Did he have 5 or 6? Then no, he reminded me nothing of Carroll.

I think Harris struggled but that is in part to what the Cowboys did to get T.O. moving and not standing 3 yards in front of Harris waiting to get bumped...

congrats to the Cowboys and let's hope for a rematch with a healthier GB Packers and more competent officials for the playoffs.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i kinda wanna punch you in the kidney right now musccy. al harris is one of the best players on this team. he was matched up with maybe the best reciever in football. His Dline barely laid a finger on Romo the whole game. His safeties didnt do **** to help. and the linebackers had their hands full. all around the defense had a bad bad day. but to put the blame on one guy when he couldnt have been in a more uncomfortable situation. wow. in the exact same situation last night.... you couldnt have plugged any other CB back there and had him play any better.

can we never ever call Harris Ahmad Carrol ever ever again.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just one thing that bothers me about harris ... remember on the play that owens and i cant remember who crossed ... harris just bumped owens and just let him cross ... on the other side he just ... stayed at the line of scrimage and he does that pretty much ... he should go down the field with the wr and not leave it to the safety alone to cover the wr specially our safeties arent play that great

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krazygangsta referenced what I was getting at. I think it might have even been the 3rd and 19 ??? when he bit on a play action and sat at the line...literally didn't move...not even towards the QB, not even back into coverage, nothing. He was burned on his interception and got lucky that the ball bounced into his arms, and was getting toasted all night long.

He certainly wasn't the only one, but Harris has tyically been a very reliable corner for us, and last night was a glaring exception.

These are grown, grossly overpaid men...they should be able to handle a little criticism if they play like garbage.

Members online

Latest posts