WARNING!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually link the cbssportsline.com NFL Power Rankings when they come out on Tuesday. I like looking at it just for fun and base no truth to it or even consider it journalistic knowledge.

I just read it. I am not going to link it, and in fact if I were you I would not go there to find it.

Trust me stay away.

WARNING STAY AWAY!

RP

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN has them ranked basically the same. Not a big surprise based on the way they've played so far. I don't think we'll end up the season there, unless we don't improve. I'm more surprised that the anecdote was pretty accurate "If you can't beat the Browns at home..." it's the cold hard truth, IMO.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I like looking at it just for fun and base no truth to it or even consider it journalistic knowledge.

whats the warning for then my friend? i think most people consider the power rankings more of a novelty than anything...not that Green Bay has given anybody a reason to think differently. i've just always thought they were a bit pointless.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrowgargantuan,

I can understand why you would ask me.... "Whats the warning for then my friend? i think most people consider the power rankings more of a novelty than anything...not that Green Bay has given anybody a reason to think differently. i've just always thought they were a bit pointless."

The warning was for those here on this forum who find it hard to get kicked in the teeth on Sunday then get smacked in the head on Tuesday by a writer who is selling the fact that he ticks' people off.

The Packers are not the second worse team in the NFL behind the Texans, and the Raiders are a better team than Pete ranks them.

Raiders- 2 Games ZERO wins
Packers- 2 Games ZERO wins

The warning was for those here, like I , who did not need an extra kick in the head by Prisco on Tuesday morning. Next week will be different. I just suggested you may want to wait till next week to check out Power Rankings

RP

I

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey RP I just read those from the bottom to the top, so we are #1 then !!!! jajajaja,, anyway right now we suck but I am still on the Packers old pickup truck !!!! Maybe old derrailed and rusted train !!!! Whatever GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts