1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Warhawk - you ok??

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 4packgirl, Jan 13, 2006.

1. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just checking to see if anyone heard from warhawk lately? i noticed he's in gulf shores, al - very close to the panhandle of fl & they had some bad storms down his way. hoping you're doing ok, hawk!!
  2. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    4packgirl,
    We're doing fine down here right now. It's been a hard couple of years down here though. Seems we have been evacuated like four times which is a pain with horse, dogs, and, houses to take care of before we leave. Am grateful to say we have been blessed so far personally with little damage to our place. Not so for many friends in the area. Hopefully we will not see as many storms this coming year. Trust me on this one though, I will find a television, and I will be watching the Pack, hurricane or no damn hurricane. Go Pack.
    thanks for showing your concern
  3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    glad to hear you're doing ok & have escaped relatively unscathed during these past 2 hurricane seasons. you live in a beautiful place - paradise!!