1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vladimir Ducasse (OT, UMass)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Apr 14, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Here's to hoping that the Packers taking Charles Brown in the first round of the draft. If that doesn't happen because TT found someone better, then by all means go for it. However OT is still very much a need and I would love for us to snag Ducasse. I think he'll be there by the time we pick in the second and would add great value. From the film I see that he's very raw in that his footwork is a bit slow and needs to protect the inside. However he impressed me with his strong punch which totally freezes up speed rushers and ability to transition as he hustles backward (something you really need in the ZBS) All in all he's also seen snaps in 4 positions in the offensive line so if not a future LT he'll definitely find a place starting at another position. He's also very smart, well liked by his peers, and has no character issues. He's very humble and willing to give back to the community, total packer person IMO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwLp0hBtWsg]YouTube - LT Vladimir Ducasse Highlights/Lowlights 2010 UMass SB[/ame]
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    Can't believe we're a week to the draft and this guy's profile wasn't already here. Thanks, NYPacker!
  3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Pleasures all mine. Is it already 1 week left? God I can't wait for this draft. GO PACK!