viqueens board

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which Viqueens board is the best? Everyone I've found has like 10 members. I know there can't be more than 1,000 viqueen fans in the whole USA, but I thought there'd be a slightly larger board.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
purplepride is the busiest one, but I wouldn't go there looking for intelligent conversation. You could also try Kansas Viking.
I'm on Kansas Viking. Regular football talk and for the most part, very little smack.

V

Vikeman

TOPackerFan said:
purplepride is the busiest one, but I wouldn't go there looking for intelligent conversation. You could also try Kansas Viking.

A simple shot right into the dark. Your comments are a distortion of the truth. PurplePride.org is the best Vikings site around and filled with good people who carry on good conversations. The only time there is smack talk is when some idiot troll shows up talking out of his ****. There are Packer fans as well on the site who love it. As a matter of fact an invite from the Packerforum webmaster to PurplePride.org is how I discovered this site.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not in any way a shot in the dark. I've been to the site but never bothered to post anything because the only stuff I ever read there is "Packers Suck and Favre Blows."

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
It's not in any way a shot in the dark. I've been to the site but never bothered to post anything because the only stuff I ever read there is "Packers Suck and Favre Blows."

I concur. I saw the exact same thing today, but I was only browsing the Packers bashing section. Perhaps the others aren't like that.

V

Vikeman

TOPackerFan said:

My bad...I thought you stated something like "Don't go looking for an intelligent conversation". I guess I read it wrong. I don't see how you intepret "Favre blows" into non-intelligence. I always thought that was smack talk between two rivals...my bad again. If comments like "Favre blows" represent non-intelligence than it doesn't speak to highly of you with the "Minnesota, home of 10,000 lakes and zero Lambardi trophies" comment in your sig.

And just a reminder my Packer buddy, you have a person on your site that has used the word "hate" when describing his feelings towards the Vikings. I mean the word hate? Does this represent intelligence? Or someone with a sad disposition who builds his self-esteem around a football team?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are hunting for sites keep it in the "family", check out FRN the team alliance we belong to.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
TOPackerFan said:

My bad...I thought you stated something like "Don't go looking for an intelligent conversation". I guess I read it wrong. I don't see how you intepret "Favre blows" into non-intelligence. I always thought that was smack talk between two rivals...my bad again. If comments like "Favre blows" represent non-intelligence than it doesn't speak to highly of you with the "Minnesota, home of 10,000 lakes and zero Lambardi trophies" comment in your sig.

And just a reminder my Packer buddy, you have a person on your site that has used the word "hate" when describing his feelings towards the Vikings. I mean the word hate? Does this represent intelligence? Or someone with a sad disposition who builds his self-esteem around a football team?

The difference is "Favre blows" is not fact ... c'mon you know he is a sure Hall of Famer and one of the all time greats.

Minny has 10,000 lakes( according to you license plate) and you do have zero Lombardi Trophies. Those are facts.

Now if someone said "Culpepper blows" that's different. I don't believe he is a Hall of Famer, at least not yet, but he is a good QB and from what I've heard a good person. I don't necessarily like him but to say he blows would be ignorant.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:

WRT, your first point, I'll explain the difference, which is Favre does not blow whereas Minnesota is the land of 10,000 lakes and 0 Lombardi Trophies. It's a fact, not smack talk.

WRT your second point, it's a nice non sequitor, but if you read more closely you'll see that I posted that one would not find an intelligent conversation at Purplepride. I said nothing of this site and what types of conversations one could expect to find here (though, given how much time you spend on here, and given that you're not even a fan of the Packers, one can only assume that it's a lot better here than it is elsewhere).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts