Announcement VIP Users Past, Present, Expired, Cancelled and Future

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all you current VIP users, you may have notice that your status has been removed. Do not panic. We are asking that everyone "resubscribe" at the current rate of $9.95/year and within our new system. Some of the old members that got transferred over from the old software did not transfer over properly. Oh, the most important part, if you were an existing VIP member (active, expired or cancelled), we are going to refund the $9.95 right when you signup. So basically, you get a year of VIP status for FREE.

I know this is a little bit of a pain, but it will help everything get transition properly into our new forum software.

For right now, the main benefit of the VIP program will remove ANY and ALL ads from the site, and you will get access to the VIP only forum. We are working on other ideas to give our VIP/Support members, and we are always open to suggestions. :)

Thanks, and post any questions or comments about this here.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand. What should I do? Can you be a little more specific. When I go to my profile the only option there is to cancel my subscription.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ok, done. Unless it's a big hassle for you, as far as I'm concerned you can keep the extra 9.95 and use it for site maintenance or reward for all the work you do to make the site available to us. You don't need to give me a free year. I believe in paying for the hard work someone else does for me.

Members online

Latest posts