Vindication? Maybe a little...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only are the CBs talented and ready to rock, but they're very well rested due to the bye, which is important cuz Al and Chuck aren't young'ns anymore.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only are the CBs talented and ready to rock, but they're very well rested due to the bye, which is important cuz Al and Chuck aren't young'ns anymore.

Dude. Don't tell that to Chuck. He's convinced he is still young and will get really pissed off and won't sign that picture of him you've been chasing him with.

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Dude. Don't tell that to Chuck. He's convinced he is still young and will get really pissed off and won't sign that picture of him you've been chasing him with.

Lol!, do you have personal expierence with that? If you do, i'd enjoy the story! :)

Reaction score
Personally, I think Jarret Bush will be ready to step up. I think some time off to rest, and more importantly a couple of practices last Friday/Saturday to practice exclusively on fundamentals/proper technique at CB will help Bush return to the form of early season, when Bush was outstanding.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
tromadz said:

Lol!, do you have personal expierence with that? If you do, i'd enjoy the story! :)

No. It's an assumption. I don't think anyone likes to be told they're old, especially professional athletes and supermodels. ;)

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Personally, I think Jarret Bush will be ready to step up. I think some time off to rest, and more importantly a couple of practices last Friday/Saturday to practice exclusively on fundamentals/proper technique at CB will help Bush return to the form of early season, when Bush was outstanding.

I hope he steps up. then maybe Baldinger will get his name right. On playbook on the nfl network he kept calling him Devin. The guy seems to do it every game I hear him call

Members online

Latest posts