Vince going pro

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just saw vince young say on fox that hes going pro what you guys think. i tihnk he is definetly ready for thr nfl easily

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think if you play one of your best games on the national stage while leading a critical comeback drive against the twice defending champs...then there won't be a better time for you to enter the draft.

all that being said, i don't think he'll be a very successful NFL qb. :(

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i think if you play one of your best games on the national stage while leading a critical comeback drive against the twice defending champs...then there won't be a better time for you to enter the draft.

all that being said, i don't think he'll be a very successful NFL qb. :(

why is that

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vince Young is intriguing, but I don't think he'll last until #5. I would look for the Titans to nab him at #3. Young coming out ensures that GB will have its pick of either AJ Hawk or Mario Williams because of Bush, Leinart, and Young though...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
A QB who's main strength is running is not gonna be a great QB. He may be a great player, but not a great QB. QB's main purpose is to PASS, not run.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
A QB who's main strength is running is not gonna be a great QB. He may be a great player, but not a great QB. QB's main purpose is to PASS, not run.

He passes quite well actually. Probably better than Leinart.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Zero2Cool said:

He passes quite actually. Probably better than Leinart.

I pass better than Leinart!

pass gas that is

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
rabidgopher04 said:
Zero2Cool said:

He passes quite actually. Probably better than Leinart.

I pass better than Leinart!

pass gas that is

Here's their stats you tell me the differance
Matt Leinart 283 of 437 pass for 3815 yds 8.85 ypc 65.7 completion rate 28td 8int

Vince Young 212 of 325 passing for 3036 yds 9.34 yards per catch 65.2 completion rate 26td 10int
Add vinces 1050 yards rushing with 12 tds

As passers there is no differance...but as a impact player Vince hands down would be drafted ahead of Leinart :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts