VIKINGS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last February, all the experts(here and coast to coast) had the Pathetic Purple winning it all.

Why, they had just spend a bazillion dollars on those glorious free agents everyone loves. They were returning their 4th ranked offense. They drafted all those can't miss draft picks like James and Williamson.

It was the Super Bowl for sure with an undefeated team of conquering heroes.

There's still 75% of the season left to go, but I have to say the Vikings look even worse than the Packers at this point.

I have some hope the Packers are going to turn it around. At this point, what can the Vikings do? They might beat up a couple North division teams, but so what? For goodness sake, if the Packers win Monday night they will be a half game out of first place with one victory in four games.

SIGN MORE FREE AGENTS! IT'S A SURE-FIRE VICTORY! SIGN MORE HIGH DRAFT PICKS! IT'S AN EASY SUPER BOWL WIN!
WATCH YOUR SALARY CAP IMPLODE WHILE YOUR TEAM SINKS LIKE THE TITANIC!

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two of the new free agents, Sharper and along with four other starters on defense are out with injuries. they should have been competitive tonight, regardless, and that falls on the head coach.

OP
OP
net

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It falls on the front office, too, who thought you could buy a Super Bowl.

Even Al Davis (for the most part) has given up on that.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT _ SHARPER is honing his abilities on the bench? DOH!

So much for the Sharper point of view... I almost feel sad for Mike Tice - Not really, tho' - :!:

V

Vikeman

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Although it's not an excuse nobody expected the injuries to mount up like this nor the incompetance of our coaching staff to be so destructive. Think of something new Packer boy! No wait I'll do it for you...the Vikings lost 4 championships blah blah blah.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well if we really wanna talk about injuries mounting and that being a legit excuse, i think the green and gold have a pretty good excuse.

V

Vikeman

Like I said...it's not an excuse...it's a reason. Let's start with our pro bowl QB (who will play through the pain without pain killers) , Pro bowl center, Pro bowl LB, cornerback, Free safety, Defensive end, weak side linebacker, special teams captain. The Vikes will still win the division when they get healthy...the only competition is Detroit...and that's sad.

I would just like to know which Viking fan (I am a member of most of the sites) stated we will win the superbowl?

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice list, but daunte isn't missing any time, he just can't deal with start up coverage.

losing sharper is a bonus.

udeze never did anything to be losing.

face the facts. your team was over hyped. your best rb got busted with a whizzinator and the owner thought it was a good idea to trade probably the best wr in the nfl(i'd rather have TO, tho) for a never was LB and then draft an unproven small school wr who hardly ever saw the ball. just becuz he's fast doesn't mean he can stretch the field.

V

Vikeman

sixone220 said:
nice list, but daunte isn't missing any time, he just can't deal with start up coverage.

losing sharper is a bonus.

udeze never did anything to be losing.

face the facts. your team was over hyped. your best rb got busted with a whizzinator and the owner thought it was a good idea to trade probably the best wr in the nfl(i'd rather have TO, tho) for a never was LB and then draft an unproven small school wr who hardly ever saw the ball. just becuz he's fast doesn't mean he can stretch the field.

WoW...the ignorance is overwhelming. You should be a head coach!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what exactly is ignorant about it? daunte has never seen coverage without randy taking up 3 defenders and it shows.
and i gaurantee you that daunte is on painkillers. he has no reason to act tough and try to play thru games with pain.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey - I like my" Whizzinator! Is yours Defective?

Man's right, tho' - Daunte has always had Moss to distract and decoy the other Team - out there running like a gazelle.... Not anymore.... and the rest of the Team, apparently, was addicted to "The Randy", as well.

Can't wait to meet up and see how it turns out.
Even Hovan had no hard feelings.....

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wasn't there a 6 game stretch las year when they were Moss-less? i believe Culpepper was lighting up the league just the same. i think the missing Birk, and anemic running game is affecting them more than anyone would've figured.

V

Vikeman

Oh I almost forgot Mr. Lions fan...how is that tight end with that amazing speed doing for you? You know the guy everyone was calling the Vikes stupid for not drafting? WoW, did we dodge a bullet not taking him and going with Williamson.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts