Vikings vs. Lions?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Queens and Favre look old and tired - hardly keeping up with the Lions. What does a losing (non-playoff) season do for their new staduim prospects? Queens are #4 in payroll and #28 in revenue among NFL teams - can't be good. And can someone, anyone with some insider pull get the PA announcer to play Mississippi Queen when Brett takes the field in the Queens/Packers game?

They play Who do you love by George Thorogood

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
GBPack12_2_85,

Did you bet on the Vikes-lions game?

Hope you didn't lose too much money if you did. I figured the Vikes would be playing with their backs to the wall and Lions stink on the road.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt like the Lions got jobbed in this game. Some of those calls were quite favorable for the Vikings, especially after the end result was a turnover.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt that over on the BrINT Fart msg board the tea bag receiving BrINT fans are praising and saying it was all him to win the game when it was really all Peterson.
(Even though the Vikes won, Burnt Fail is still a loser. Big time. Big time. One TD to two INTs. Yeah. He is a has been fer sure.)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I didn't see the game. I'll have to download it. But it sure sounded like he had a mediocre day. 201yd, 1TD, 2INTs

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah Favre got lucky with with the Lions fouls, he may of had 4 instead of the 2 recorded. i really hope the refs don't repay the Lions by jobbing the Packers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah Favre got lucky with with the Lions fouls, he may of had 4 instead of the 2 recorded. i really hope the refs don't repay the Lions by jobbing the Packers.

I doubt it. Refs just screw over perceived lower caliber teams and give the benefit of the doubt to the team that is "supposed" to be better. It's a proven human nature thing that proved in some experiments with actual refs. Why they lions got jobbed against the Bears and Vikes. Same thing will happen against us at home. We'll get the calls in our favor.

Members online

Latest posts