Vikings-Redskins Game Thread

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(If Trom were mod I'll be he'd make it official!)

Anyhow - didn't see one so I started one. Vikings won a challenge and got a TD called back but then Redskins got a safety on the very next play.

Redskins 2-0 bottom of the 1st inning <g>

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well after Green Bay's meltdown today against the Bears it sure is nice watching the Skins blowout the Vikings haha!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Washington can hang on, they would be tied with the Vikes for a playoff spot, and head to head would have the advantage.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh.........46 yrs of wrapping their hands firmly around their throats in big games....at least a tradition stays intact.

But they are my team, good, bad or ugly.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh.........46 yrs of wrapping their hands firmly around their throats in big games....at least a tradition stays intact.

Thats what a TRUE fan is! Loyal to their team, either way!
Do you think Minn will beat Denver next week?
The Dallas/Washington game means more to you now then to us. And now that we choked away the Bears game, Dallas has nothing to play for, and may rest alot of starters. (I don't know if they will or not of course).

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

The Dallas/Washington game means more to you now then to us. And now that we choked away the Bears game, Dallas has nothing to play for, and may rest alot of starters. (I don't know if they will or not of course).
I'm thinking the team that was 3-6 is back with us, so Washington will take the last wild card. Dallas will rest their guys and have nothing to play for.

Maybe we can get McNabb next year and give Jackson time to develop.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vikefan said:

I'm thinking the team that was 3-6 is back with us, so Washington will take the last wild card. Dallas will rest their guys and have nothing to play for.

Maybe we can get McNabb next year and give Jackson time to develop.
Thanks for your honest answer Vikefan!
Your a good fan, and a good poster here!

Members online

Latest posts