1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vikings interested in Javon Walker

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by rabidgopher04, Mar 1, 2008.

1. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Per PFT.com the Vikings are interested in Javon Walker...lol

It's hilarious if the Vikings are just a team of the Packers cast-offs.

That would be Sharper, Longwell, Ferguson and Walker. It's starting to look like the Sherman era Packers are the Childress era Vikings.
  2. Packers_Finland

Packers_Finland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    NFL.com says the Cows are interested in him. Also Tatum Bell. Just check out the "Around the Web"-page.
  3. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47 / 4 / -0
    vikes can have him he'll cry there too :D
  4. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just read they made a deal with Bears WR Bernard Berrian (details undisclosed at this time). If it is true, They paid way to much for a #2 WR. :D
  5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ex packers are surely an asset for the vikings - NOT
  6. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ryan Longwell has won 5 games for us on his foot alone. Darren Sharper made the pro bowl again. Ferguson I agree with you on. Walker will not be a Viking. PFT is a horsesh*t website with horsesh*t rumors.
  7. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The contract looks like alot of money but it really isn't. 12 million is in a roster bonus which will be paid UP FRONT making it very cap friendly over the six years. The Vikings always do this. This is the exact reason why the Vikings are never in cap trouble.
  8. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not to derail this thread, but I really have no idea why people feel this way. It's a good website and many predictions/rumors are true.

Really, it's loaded with rumors and they don't always come true. But that's what rumors are - speculation and it's no worse than this forum. PFT is better informed because at least the guy has connections whereas most people here just post whatever they make up/wish for.
  9. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You want a white Berrian jersey? I'll let it go real cheap and you could always just dye it purple. :D I hope BB does well, just not when he plays against us.