Vikings fans are quite the bitter ones

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How's this?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

hell yeah :D now just need them in the side bar so we can use it regularly :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Viqueens fans say a lot for never winning a Super Bowl.

In fairness, though it pains me to say it, I have a friend who is a die hard Vikings fan. He called before the Super Bowl to tell me he was rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl for two reasons; 1) He's from PA and Steeler fan's arrogance was driving him crazy. 2) He said he could at least root for his own division.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It's so much fun to gloat isn't it?
I will say this much though, I think it's been harder for Bares fans. They had two chances to knock us out of the Super Bowl and couldn't get it done. Haha, and the second one in their house. Then we go out and win the whole banana, hahahaha.
If we'd have lost and they went and won the SB I'd be in a complete meltdown. Now they get to hear about Rodgers and McCarthy and Capers and Woodson all over the media.
One more thing, just like the NFCCG, they thought there was a chance our boys could lose and our team just SNATCHED it out of their hearts. This and Aaron Rodgers' light is shining so bright it is officially destroying the shadow of Mr. Farve.
What a year!
The Packers will have to draft Jesus next year to top this.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally got banned from that forum the other day.. That has to be the worst fan base in the NFC..

Scout.com: One down, three to go

and this is thread I posted in that got me banned lol

Scout.com: Vikings trump Packers in every way except rings...

After reading this garbage.. im simply stunned. I know I am biased in this. But really? Wisconsin is a cloned version of Minnesota except worse? wtf? and the Vikings trump the packers in everything but superbowls? omg I literally feel dumb from what I have just read.

This goes for all those fans on that dispicable forum

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

:viksux:

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No soup is ever served in the collapse A Dome...

everytime they get near a bowl they choke !

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VikesRule said:
Let them have their rings and their "title town" b.s. That's all they have.

May I ask what Vikings championship swag you have? 34-year-old "1976 NFC Champions" cap? "2009 NFC North Champions" t-shirt? An old "1998 NFC North Champions" hoodie? I can't seem to see your "Minnesota Vikings World Champions" swag anywhere.

It's tragic when being a fan of a losing franchise makes you so bitter.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May I ask what Vikings championship swag you have? 34-year-old "1976 NFC Champions" cap? "2009 NFC North Champions" t-shirt? An old "1998 NFC North Champions" hoodie? I can't seem to see your "Minnesota Vikings World Champions" swag anywhere.

It's tragic when being a fan of a losing franchise makes you so bitter.

Actually, this genius was pointing out how much greater( he thought) the Yike's colors, helmet logo, uniform, etc are. You know, all the really important stuff about being in the NFL. He's wrong, of course, but he's entitled to his opinion. I've never been able to figure out why they have a tadpole on their helmet, for instance.

Winning is all we've got.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
VikesRule said: "Let them have their rings and their "title town" b.s. That's all they have."

Thank you, Copernicus.

LMAO having rings and titles is much more better than going around bragging about their Super bad *** teams that "should have" won the Super Bowls and NFC Championship games that they lost. A ring is much more than a record, just ask Dan Marino or Warren Moon. I'm sure they both would have traded the last years of their careers just for a ring.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VikesRule said: "Let them have their rings and their "title town" b.s. That's all they have."

Thank you, Copernicus.

I'd take 13 World Titles and 4 super bowl victories over 1 NFL Championship and 4 Super Bowl loses any day. Remember 15-1 to 15 and done?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMu4GFd_sY"]Vikings Suck![/ame]

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Don't forget how they "beat themselves" when the other team is clearly better than them in all of those NFC Title game loses.

The Falcons obviously were the better team back in 1998. I love how they some how believe they would have beat Elway and his Bronco's in that Super Bowl. The Falcons got their ***** handed to them, and they couldn't even finish them off in their own house. Had Minnesota played Denver in the Super Bowl it would have been something like 34 to 10.

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, this genius was pointing out how much greater( he thought) the Yike's colors, helmet logo, uniform, etc are. You know, all the really important stuff about being in the NFL. He's wrong, of course, but he's entitled to his opinion. I've never been able to figure out why they have a tadpole on their helmet, for instance.

Winning is all we've got.
It's not a tadploe, it's a *****, the results of getting screwed for 50 years. :pray:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Vikings have lost 4 Super Bowls.
Since their last Super Bowl lost, they have lost 4 NFC Championships.
Last year the man who wore the number 4 made them 0-4 in the game before the big game.
One year later...the Packers won their 4 Super Bowl.

Priceless...

:viksux::viksux:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Most of the fans on purplepride.org are ok with Packers winning except look at remarks by Caine, man must be hard to be this guy!

The Official Super Bowl XLV Thread

he ain't the only one. :drag:
I have a friend that's in the Navy, been home for a few months now and I've heard him do nothing but *****ing and crying about them winning it.
But he's not really a Vikings fan...He only likes them because of Number 4.:Heristical:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the "0- 4- 50" on the front of Favre's Yike's jersey this year was great. You've got to celebrate the things that make you famous. There's no longer streak in professional sport as far as I know.

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he ain't the only one. :drag:
I have a friend that's in the Navy, been home for a few months now and I've heard him do nothing but *****ing and crying about them winning it.
But he's not really a Vikings fan...He only likes them because of Number 4.:Heristical:
Caine, just to show how much he knows, Packers are 10-6, not 9-7; oh, they always want to downplay things and say it was luck, weak schedule.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Caine, just to show how much he knows, Packers are 10-6, not 9-7; oh, they always want to downplay things and say it was luck, weak schedule.

I think it's funny, cause all during the summer when he came home it was "we're going to beat your ***** again and make it 4 times, Favre beat his old team" and how funny is it say the Packers "ruined the greatest quarterback of all time" LMAO

Members online

Latest posts