Vikings Vikings claim J’Marcus Webb off waivers from Bears

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Bears didn’t need J’Marcus Webb any longer, but he didn’t have to wait long or move far for his next chance. According to multiple reports, Webb was claimed off waivers by the Vikings today. Webb had started 44 games the last three years for Chicago, but was replaced in a makeover up front there.…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

crefan53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More of other team's scraps for the Vikings.
I hope he's starting by the time we play them so Matthews can beat him like a drum again.:p

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
More of other team's scraps for the Vikings.
I hope he's starting by the time we play them so Matthews can beat him like a drum again.:p
So essentially you are hoping for an injury to a Vikings player so this guy who was brought in as a backup can start. Classy.

crefan53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So essentially you are hoping for an injury to a Vikings player so this guy who was brought in as a backup can start. Classy.
I'm having a little difficulty finding the part where I said "I was hoping for an injury" could you help point that part out for me? Thank you for your assistance.:unsure:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'm having a little difficulty finding the part where I said "I was hoping for an injury" could you help point that part out for me? Thank you for your assistance.:unsure:
The only way he starts is if one of the Vikings tackles gets injured. You didn't think they brought him in to replace Kalil or Loadholt did you? But then I suppose you wouldn't know who Vikings starting tackles would be so I'll not rag on you to much.

crefan53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way he starts is if one of the Vikings tackles gets injured. You didn't think they brought him in to replace Kalil or Loadholt did you? But then I suppose you wouldn't know who Vikings starting tackles would be so I'll not rag on you to much.

Man you got your undies twisted in a bunch.
It's time to grow up now.
And by the way you still haven't pointed out where I said "I was hoping for an Injury":unsure:
Enjoy your Ponderful season.:roflmao:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Man you got your undies twisted in a bunch.
It's time to grow up now.
And by the way you still haven't pointed out where I said "I was hoping for an Injury":unsure:
Enjoy your Ponderful season.:roflmao:

I hope Wallace is starting for the Packers by the time we play them so Allen can beat him like a drum.

Now, under what conditions would Wallace be starting for the Packers? If you can't see it then you don't want to see it. The only way this man starts is if one of the Vikings tackles is injured. Apparently that is a concept that is hard for you to understand. So by hoping he is starting you have to be hoping for a Vikings tackle to be injured.

crefan53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Wallace is starting for the Packers by the time we play them so Allen can beat him like a drum.

Now, under what conditions would Wallace be starting for the Packers? If you can't see it then you don't want to see it. The only way this man starts is if one of the Vikings tackles is injured. Apparently that is a concept that is hard for you to understand. So by hoping he is starting you have to be hoping for a Vikings tackle to be injured.
Probably none since we don't have a Wallace on our team. Good try there,Ace. By the way you still haven't shown me where I said I was "hoping for an injury".
Having a bit of trouble finding it?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts