Vikings "appear to have interest" in LaDainian Tomlinson

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
When the Chargers cut running back LaDainian Tomlinson, we immediately pointed out the possibility of one Texas native joining forces with another Texas native who plays tailback in Minnesota.Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that the Vikings "appear...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I read about this on ESPN.....this makes no sense at all to me. I would much rather keep Chester Taylor in an uncapped year than try to sign LT. Taylor is much better.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
They can have him. 2 years ago, an LT/AD backfield would've been the biggest thing in the history of football, not so much anymore.

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Tomlinson will visit Vikings Thursday

Minnesota's "apparent" interest in LaDainian Tomlinson is very real; SI's Jim Trotter reports that Tomlinson will visit the Vikings Thursday. The week since Tomlinson was released has probably been humbling for the former Chargers running back. He's had to wait...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tomlinson has nothing left. The Vikes line is aging very quickly and tomlinson will not take well to the turf. a 41 year old QB and a 31 yr old running back, thats not even fair.

Members online

Latest posts