Viking slump...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming?
It's already here.

Sweet revenge.
Vikes fans get to experience the disapointment Waffle Head brought for us.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
december slump

I think the Vikes caught the "Can't win in December disease"!

I hope the plowboyz also have a recurrence of this disease. i have a feeling we may play eith the bi-queens or dallass hmmm:viksux:

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man to think if we hadnt lost that heartbreaker to Pitt we would be playing for the Division next week!

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, that Steelers game (one pass with 00:00 left on the clock) and the Tampa game will have turned out to be even bigger losses and hurt now even worse seeing the vikings taking this slide.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who else thinks its coming?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
:viksux:

You're a genius, man??? Really, you are - you are!!!

Does anybody in this forum other than Quentius have any real clue about NFL football and how it all works???

How can you people have put so much of your lives into this sport and continue to be completely clueless and need to be led around thru the ring in yer noses???

It is absolutely flooring.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could beat the Vikings any day in the playoffs, they are playing crap and AP cant run!

Wrong again. All Day couldn't run both times the Packers played the Vikes this year, yet Favre ATE THE PACKERS DEFENSE ALIVE.

The same thing would happen. You think Favre had ****-n-venom in his veins before, just wait until the next game.

Members online

Latest posts