Viking fans predict this sundays game

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Going on the road like they did and beating Houston is impressive. I think this might actually be a close game, division games usually are anyway.

They have a big wave of momentum coming off such and big win and Adrian Peterson is closing in on the record, they have a lot to play for. We're already in. We better be ready.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Just Me said:
Better than the Texans? Nope. Not even close.

30-17 Vikings. Take it to the bank....
I'll cash that check! To the tune of 42-24.

Lol @ Vltrophy randomly showing up on page 2.

Lots of ra ra we can do it, Packers suck, they don't want it talk. Really entertaining read!

Love the talk of a 3 game winning streak, especially since we were the last team to beat them.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at a bar (in Minneapolis-area) watching the game and in the booth next to me were Vikings fans. They asked each other: would you rather AP break the all-time rushing yards record or the Vikes make the playoffs. All said the former. Ha! The season's already a success and they knew the team couldn't do much in the playoffs.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather win the next game, but if we lose this week, it can be overcome by POUNDING that bunch of losers in the first playoff week.
Having lived among the Vikings faithful, I came to the conclusion I detest them more than Bears fans, and that takes some doing.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather win the next game, but if we lose this week, it can be overcome by POUNDING that bunch of losers in the first playoff week.
Having lived among the Vikings faithful, I came to the conclusion I detest them more than Bears fans, and that takes some doing.

Ha. Agreed! Frankly, it's almost a win-win for us in Vikings country. Because either we lose and raise their hopes, only to crush them in the first round (there's no way they beat us two weeks in a row... right?!?!), or we crush their spirits this week.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I'll cash that check! To the tune of 42-24.

Lol @ Vltrophy randomly showing up on page 2.

Lots of ra ra we can do it, Packers suck, they don't want it talk. Really entertaining read!

Love the talk of a 3 game winning streak, especially since we were the last team to beat them.

LOL Thats the best part.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do talk some football in their forum as not to be trolling but I do enjoy talking some smack & had to tell them that after this week the Packers will be 12-0 in our div the last 2 yrs. I didn't hear of Ponder getting hurt & I know hes not the best QB but not the worst either. this is his 2nd yr but first ur to start every game. Some of them are talking about who they would want as their QB.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings have more at stake in this one although it is at high level for both teams.
Had they lost to Houston I think we could have played this one without much ado.

The dome has been less a house of horrors in the last decade than it was in the 90's. ( And the Packer teams were probably better back then. ) But in these division games nothing plays to script. Anything crazy can happen. An injury? A strange bounce, the refs, a hail mary, a blocked kick, a bad snap, a Crosby.
Let's hope we come out unscathed but let's go at this one as if a lot more is on the line than when we played our finale last season. We have to match their intensity and try to put up points like last year. Hopefully, we won't put Crosby on the spot unless it is from 25 yards.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think the Pack find a way to win and grab the second seed.

End of story.

Reaction score
Since I do not reside in the Wisky/Minny area, it would be difficult for me appreciate the border feud with the Vikings. To see a person wearing Vikings gear in my neck of the woods would be like spotting the return of Haley's comet. It's just not that frequent! Here in Terre Haute, you have the bandwagon cool ade drinking Colts fans, the obnoxious throng of Cowboy and Steeler fans, the occasional 9 er's fans, the die-hard old school Bear fans and MANY, yes MANY, Packer fans, but rarely will you EVER see anything representing the NFL color "purple." My wife who knows hardly anything relating to sports and football, especially, asked me, "who do your Packers play next week?" and when I replied, "the Vikings." She remarked, "the Vikings? I've never heard anything about their team. Have they won a lot of super bowls, too? Like the Packers, Steelers and Cowboys?" It was hard to answer her without spewing my brew everywhere first. Enough said.....I think we pass them to death, control their run game and expect a good showing from our secondary.....Packers 24 (3 TDs, one "shaky" FG) Vikings 13 :tup:

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son was also wondering (just today) if the Vikings were ever in a Super Bowl game. I said "Yes, four of them". My son then asked, "How many did they win?" :geek:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You almost got to feel sorry for those folks... I said almost!
Yea but - 3 wins in a row
yea but - GB isn't that good, porous O-line and 32nd ranked D
yea but - Vikings are a different team that we all wrote off 3 weeks ago
yea but - Ponder might be a QB
Fun stuff. Though many Packer fans here would be "Fire Dom Capers, MM's head on a stick, TT is a joke, trade Jones, Hawk and Finley for a kicker" and you all know it's true.

L

Lunchboxer

Well this team cant stop 1 player this game deserves not to be #2 seed.

The Vikings are just 1 player AP. The Vikings should be thankful they are even in a positon to get to playoffs. AP is the Vikings and could be MVP.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Majority of Vikings fans are off their rocker. Basing their knowledge off their Madden game set on rookie. I've never met a more obnoxious fan base in my life and I'd love this win to finally shut them up!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought it was Jones, Hawk, Crosby, and Finley for (sorry original poster: you know who you are, it was funny) fruit rollup

It was just hawk for a fruit roll up. If I included Crosby and Finley I doubt I would get the fruit roll up.

Been a loyal supporter of jones through out his tenure as a packer.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously
It doesn't get much better than beating the Bears twice this season (The last time for the North Championship)....
Then the Bears fans have to root for GB on Sunday so they can get in the postseason.....
THEN beating the Vikes and crushing their playoff hopes and dreams!

The only way it gets better is if Peterson misses the record by 1 yard on a fumble with like 1:30 to go in the fourth then we take a knee for a few downs for the WIN.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Seriously
It doesn't get much better than beating the Bears twice this season (The last time for the North Championship)....
Then the Bears fans have to root for GB on Sunday so they can get in the postseason.....

The only way it gets better is if Peterson misses the record by 1 yard on a fumble with like 1:30 to go in the fourth then we take a knee for a few downs for the WIN.
Beating the Bears 3 times in a season.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahaha
We did that 2 season ago as well!Beating the Bears in the NFC Championship game....
Then going on to win the SB is pretty decent.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously

I'd rather we just stomp the living day lights out of them in their own house and their "Purple Jesus" gets nowhere near enough yards for the record and ending their season

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with them being confident. They just came off a dominating game against the Texans.
They should be confident as they have a fairly decent team. They don't have as many weapons as we do. U stop AD & it's next to impossible for the Vikes to win. We've had games where Rodgers has been sacked 4-5 times but we still pulled out the W. Vikings fans can think they're going to win we know the Packers are going to win

Members online

Latest posts