Viking Fan sent by pack93z

BadlandsViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a long time viking fan coming over from purplride.org. pack93z hangs out there a lot with us so I thought I'd come over and say hi

Just so you know he is a closet Viking fan. what normal packer fan would make a monitary donation to vikings site :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a long time viking fan coming over from purplride.org. pack93z hangs out there a lot with us so I thought I'd come over and say hi

Just so you know he is a closet Viking fan. what normal packer fan would make a monitary donation to vikings site :D
Isn't EVERY Viking fan a "closet" fan???? :lol:
Besides.........who ever said Pack93z was "normal?" :wink: :lol:
WELCOME to the site BLV!!! :D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome to the site BLV... another character to work on converting to the good side. LOL.

Me normal.. heck no.. but I can promise I am not a Viking fan. :razz:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome aboard Badlands! I am originally from the Badlands. Born and raised in Killdeer. We probably know some of the same people.

OP
OP
B

BadlandsViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
welcome aboard Badlands! I am originally from the Badlands. Born and raised in Killdeer. We probably know some of the same people.[/quote]

I live in Watford City, so I'm sure we do

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z: You actually gave money to a Viking website. And you are from central Wi., maybe we can get you "to foot the bill" for the Annual pf.com Tailgate party in Green Bay this year. LOL's!!!!!

"Badlands" welcome to pf.com. I have been around so long ,I remember when just about every NFL football fan out your way, was a Packer fan. That was pre 1961, when the Vikings under great Viking's HC Bud Grant came into existance'. In the those days the Vikings were "Men" playing out in old Met Stadium, instead in a "roller dome", as the old Bear HC Mike Ditka called it .

Are the Vikings ever going to get a new stadium? If the State of Mn. "screws " around long enough in , the Vikings owner "Ziggy" Wiff , the NJ land developer, will move the Vikes franchise to some place like LA.

OP
OP
B

BadlandsViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z: You actually gave money to a Viking website. And you are from central Wi., maybe we can get you "to foot the bill" for the Annual pf.com Tailgate party in Green Bay this year. LOL's!!!!!

"Badlands" welcome to pf.com. I have been around so long ,I remember when just about every NFL football fan out your way, was a Packer fan. That was pre 1961, when the Vikings under great Viking's HC Bud Grant came into existance'. In the those days the Vikings were "Men" playing out in old Met Stadium, instead in a "roller dome", as the old Bear HC Mike Ditka called it .

Are the Vikings ever going to get a new stadium? If the State of Mn. "screws " around long enough in , the Vikings owner "Ziggy" Wiff , the NJ land developer, will move the Vikes franchise to some place like LA.

Who knows but I'm leaning toward this more and more everyday :x I hope I'm wrong

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pack93z

Reaction score

LOL.. hey I donated more here than I have thought about there.. if I am going to post frequently someplace, even if it is flooded with the incorrect color.. I feel it is only right to chip in an help.

And trust me.. if you read the thread of the Tailgate party thread.. I am willing to go out of my way to make it happen and help with supplies. This is my home.. no doubt.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh Oh.........another Vikings Fan.

Ryan.....how in the heck do you expect to maintain a lowly, sausage suckin', cheap beer swillin',ignominious cheesehead atmosphere around here,
when you allow the entry of such eminent, illustrious and luminary individuals that are the Purple faithful?

Bwaaaahaaa! :lol:

Welcome my Purple Amigo!

The cheeseheads here are a fairly decent lot...just hope that you are up-to date on your vaccinations. :thumbsup:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woah! A Vikerule siting. We thought Sandra Bullock "kidnapped" you again. :p

Hey MFF....Actually, I just thought that I would try a new experiment. :)

Observe PF.com for a few weeks without participating.

Twas most amusing....akin to being the only sober person in a room filled with inebriated people.

:rotflmao:

OP
OP
B

BadlandsViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh Oh.........another Vikings Fan.

Ryan.....how in the heck do you expect to maintain a lowly, sausage suckin', cheap beer swillin',ignominious cheesehead atmosphere around here,
when you allow the entry of such eminent, illustrious and luminary individuals that are the Purple faithful?

Bwaaaahaaa! :lol:

Welcome my Purple Amigo!

The cheeseheads here are a fairly decent lot...just hope that you are up-to date on your vaccinations. :thumbsup:

I was married to the devil at one time so all my vacinations are current

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm how come VR and Badlands aren't on at the same time... tis a conundrum. :wtf:

Well 93z, being the secret Viking Fan that you are, you should be able to comprehend such a concept. :p

Pack93z

Reaction score
Secret Viking Fan.. hogwash.. I enjoy adding a little Green and Gold to the world.. it is a rough job but someone has to do it.

Maybe Cheesey should contact "Secret Squirrel" to get to the bottom of it...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...Maybe Cheesey should contact "Secret Squirrel" to get to the bottom of it...

I should have known that cheesey knew Secret Squirrel.

Cheesey's about as squirrelly as they get! :p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
...Maybe Cheesey should contact "Secret Squirrel" to get to the bottom of it...

I should have known that cheesey knew Secret Squirrel.

Cheesey's about as squirrelly as they get! :p
I always know, that its only a matter of time, before i get dragged into a thread, kicking and screaming!!! (But enjoying every second of it!!!) :lol:
Yes.....i AM "squirrely"!!!
I DID cotact "Secret Squirrel" (actually, he contacted me!) But i couldn't give him any help. I could NOT explain why a perfectly "normal" Packer fan would go to a Viking forum. The ONLY thing i could tell him was that maybe pack93z was trying to raise the IQ level on the site.
Now it's up to 3! :lol:

Marrdro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey BLV, at least I didn't squeel on Pack93Z and tell them he was the one who told me about the site. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts