Vikes Tonight.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
First round pick Chad Greenway went down while playing on special teams. I did not see it, but it was a knee injury and no report yet.

13-7 Raiders in the second.

they showed the replay...didn't look too pretty. not season ending imo though.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Zero2Cool said:
nice sig arrow

Chad Greenway, was he a LB?

thanks, yeah LB. Vikings first pick of the draft.

haha @ at my dumbness i was thinking he was the DB for the Raiders

DB for the Raiders is obviously Michael Huff I don't know how I got them two players changed around on their teams.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps Ryan told his new head coach "The Child" that his new holder was not getting the job done, and heretofore they did not trust him to hit the 30 yarder to tie it. He shanked his last attempt form 54.

Dang... Janakowski looks good though... Lost weight, has not missed in two pre season games... Hit a 55 yard chip shot tonight. He may have matured. **** was punting like Ray Guy.

It is possible to make your first round pick a kicker and your third round pick a punter.

RAIDAAAHS are 2-0. Break up the team, for the sake of NFL parity.

Now all we need to do is get a QB and O-Line.

R.P.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

You are a Raider and a Packer fan. Please clarify which team are you referring to with this statement?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
4thand26 said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

You are a Raider and a Packer fan. Please clarify which team are you referring to with this statement?

hahahaha....F you 4th.

Surely you can come back with a better QB rebuttal than "F you". Do I need to repeat the damn list of qb's the bears have had since lord Favre took over??? sheesh, do I need to do everything?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
arrowgargantuan said:
4thand26 said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

hahahaha....F you 4th.

Surely you can come back with a better QB rebuttal than "F you". Do I need to repeat the damn list of qb's the bears have had since lord Favre took over??? sheesh, do I need to do everything?

By the time you finish the compiliation of that list the Bears might be considered a legit SB contender assuming you have that list done before the turn of the century ;)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4thand26 said:
arrowgargantuan said:
4thand26 said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

hahahaha....F you 4th.

By the time you finish the compiliation of that list the Bears might be considered a legit SB contender assuming you have that list done before the turn of the century ;)

We had 10 wins with K Orton last year. We don't need no stinkin' qb. Anything we get above nothing is all gravy!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
arrowgargantuan said:
4thand26 said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

hahahaha....F you 4th.

sometimes after a sucker punch, a good "F you" suffices just fine. after i hear "F you" i know i've done something right.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrow and 4th.

I want to meet both of your Mothers.

I want to meet both "MOMS" face to face and then report to Ryan which one of them can do the best Cambell's Soup Advertisment for The Packer Forum based on their love for each of you both, individually, based on your posts and of course your Mom's on camera personality.

Based on this thread I think both Mom's may smack you both in the head, grab you by the ear and sit you both down for a come to Jesus Meeting.

R.P.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard this morning on Twin Shittie's radio that Greenway's injury is pretty serious. Wait and see.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they might have been overplaying it. Remember, he is their prized 1st round pick.....perhaps a little panic/haste in the talk show world. Have yet to hear anything from the team at this point. Money says it is not too bad.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Arrow and 4th.

I want to meet both of your Mothers.

I want to meet both "MOMS" face to face and then report to Ryan which one of them can do the best Cambell's Soup Advertisment for The Packer Forum based on their love for each of you both, individually, based on your posts and of course your Mom's on camera personality.

Based on this thread I think both Mom's may smack you both in the head, grab you by the ear and sit you both down for a come to Jesus Meeting.

R.P.

Pls review all my posts. I don't believe that I have ever called anyone a name. Even my 'trash talking' in this post pokes fun at my beloved Bears. I believe that my mom would be proud of me, when she is not doting on the grandkids.

As for Arrow, I am not sure of his F'you comment. I took it as a quick, lite hearted response.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
As for Arrow, I am not sure of his F'you comment. I took it as a quick, lite hearted response.

yeah, thats exactly what it was...i have no time to be spending energy here thinking of clever retorts!

hey raider, F you! :wink:

Members online

Latest posts