Vikes acquire Jared Allen

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wikipedia is probably the best page on the internet. No, it's not always accurate, but it's the first source to find out pretty much anything about anything.

I know it makes people look cool when they bash Wikipedia, but let's be fair - a page that is viewed constantly gets corrected constantly. A page that nobody cares about is more likely to be inaccurate.

There have been times when people try to put false info into a page and the administrators will lock it and then fix it.

Wikipedia is the best example of everything that is right about the internet. It is one site that I contribute financially to, because it's a site designed to give people information. And that's what the internet was supposed to be about in the beginning, NOT just making money.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Packer game, got his .5 sack in 2nd quarter, yup playing from behind

Lions loss, down by a Td with still part of 3rd and entire 4th to go..got his 1st sack..2nd sack down by 2 with half of 4th to go

Beat the Viks, he got 2 sacks

Beat SD, he got no sacks ** side note, 2nd SD game he got a sack on 2nd play of the game, and a sack on last play of 1st quarter..Yup playing from behind ***

Beat Cinncy he got 2.5 sacks

Beat Oak, he got 2 sacks

NJ loss, got 1st sack in 1st q, BTW, end of 1st q was 0-0..Yup playing from behind..2nd sack came with NJ leading 7-0 in 2nd q..

Great rebuttal and stats LT, too bad none of the purple people eaters acknowledged this.

Again, before anyone pounces on Packer fans for selling him short, I'm not. He's a great player, but not one that will single-handed lead them to the Super Bowl.

I don't think anybody is expecting him to single-handedly lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl. If the Vikings make it to the Super Bowl, it will be the result of the entire team coming together and performing. I think the Vikings offense has a lot farther to go to make us SB contenders than the defense does.

However, I do think that Allen's addition was a significant part of the puzzle which should make the Vikings contenders in the NFC North this year. And, while there are some rational fans like yourself who are not selling Allen short, there are still a LOT of packer fans here who seem to think that just because he plays in purple, then he will be completely ineffective against the Pack...

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wikipedia is probably the best page on the internet. No, it's not always accurate, but it's the first source to find out pretty much anything about anything.

I know it makes people look cool when they bash Wikipedia, but let's be fair - a page that is viewed constantly gets corrected constantly. A page that nobody cares about is more likely to be inaccurate.

There have been times when people try to put false info into a page and the administrators will lock it and then fix it.

Wikipedia is the best example of everything that is right about the internet. It is one site that I contribute financially to, because it's a site designed to give people information. And that's what the internet was supposed to be about in the beginning, NOT just making money.

I like Wikipedia, but if you use it then you must realize that it does NOT go through a verified editing process, and inaccuracies are found AFTER publication, and then only if someone complains.

It is also incredibly subjective, with opinion often being confused or passed off as fact.

Take the page on Brad Childress for instance, since it is the one you referenced earlier:

Many players have also expressed frustration over the play-calling and overall philosophy of Childress during his 2-year tenure as head coach of the Vikings. A few players, including Brad Johnson, Jermaine Wiggins, and Travis Taylor, asked for and received their releases.

The second sentance implies that Johnson, Wiggins, and Taylor wanted out of Minnesota because they didn't like Childress. Let's set the record straight.

1) Johnson wanted out of Minnesota because he felt that he could still be a starter in the NFL. Minnesota released him from his contract so he could pursue a starting spot. He left Minnesota very amicably, and it had nothing to do with his view of Childress, who he supported time and time again in press conferences.

2) Wiggins was cut, and complained about being cut afterwards. He didn't ask for any release, he had a poor performance and didn't fit in with Childress's system. BTW, where is he playing now? No where. He was a popular player, but not that good.

3) Taylor, like Wiggy, wasn't anything great, and after being released by the Vikings, was released by the Raiders and St Louis before signing a 2 year with Carolina. This obviously means that the coaching staff on those teams are horrible too. Or maybe it's Taylor... hmm.... Also, a big part of his release was his off the field involvement, including getting tasered at a nightclub in Minny.

BTW, I love how in that entire Criticism section on Childress's wiki page, NONE OF IT IS CITED. That is because it is the conjecture and opinion of one person, the person who wrote it. Yet it is passed off as fact the whole time.
Last year in particular, many fans were unable to figure out why the Vikings refused to use Adrian Peterson in the passing game on more than a few occasions.
Many fans? How many is that? A majority? 50%? Twelve? And most fans with a brain knew why Childress wasn't using him. It is just that many disagreed with it. So either the person writing that page is an idiot and can't figure out why, or he or she is expressing their opinion and passing it off as fact.

I like wikipedia quite a bit. I use it as a resource all the time. But I do NOT accept it as any type of authority. Instead, I use it to find information, and then verify the information I find at a reputable site before I use it.

V

Vikeman

The only true answer to this thread is week 1. All of the pressure lies on the Packers as the defending NFC North champs. I personally think the Packers are the better "overall" team until proven otherwise. Week 1 will be the denominater. I have learned the hard away about predicting or boasting the Vikings future success...so I will not. A trip to the playoffs is all I expect this year. Anything less is a failure and Childress takes the brunt of the blame.

I have not been an ardent Childress supporter the past two years but I am still willing to give him another year. Beating the Pack week 1 is a step in the right direction...and is well overdue for our fanbase.

For the record I have always liked the Packers players. It's the fanbase which annoys me. I like your team and your chances this year. Kampman is my favorite non-Viking player. But comparing Grant to Peterson is like comparing Driver to Sydney Rice...just doesn't make sense.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NodakPaul said:
Zombieslayer said:
vike4life said:
I have to agree with you Bozz. Childress has an owner that has proven he will spend the money to add talent to try to win a championship, or at least be competitive. Tice worked for an owner that wouldn't even pay to fix the air conditioning at the Vikings training facility. This is a make or break year for Childress. He has done nothing to this point. He has not proven that he is capable of being a successful coach in the NFL.

Vike - Hate to say this, but if you read Brad Childress's wikipedia page, it echoes a lot of the stuff I was saying about him as a Coach. I think some of your fellow Purple fans are delusional that he will improve his gameplanning.

You seriously have a solid team. I'd be worried if you had a Coach. You don't. That's why I'm not worried.

LOL. Wikipedia. Obviously the source of all truth...

While that page isnt ALWAYS reliable, it is monitored and there are fact checkers verifying statements posted...

I have to assume this is the Wiki-blurb to which you are all referring:

Criticism
The Vikings were 6-10 in Childress' first year as head coach after going 9-7 the year before. Between those seasons, the Vikings added talent through free-agency and allowed Childress to bring in his own coaching staff. (Both opportunities that previous head coach Mike Tice did not have.) In Childress' second season as coach, the Vikings went just 8-8 despite the addition of running back Adrian Peterson through the draft.

Many players have also expressed frustration over the play-calling and overall philosophy of Childress during his 2-year tenure as head coach of the Vikings. A few players, including Brad Johnson, Jermaine Wiggins, and Travis Taylor, asked for and received their releases.

The play-calling during Childress' 2 years as head coach has been extremely frustrating to some observers. Last year in particular, many fans were unable to figure out why the Vikings refused to use Adrian Peterson in the passing game on more than a few occasions.

Another common criticism of Childress is that he has not made good decisions about who to play and who not to play. For example, many fans and analysts felt that it took too long for Childress to fully insert Adrian Peterson into the lineup during his rookie season. Childress has also drawn criticism in this area for playing wide receiver Troy Williamson for 2 seasons and for his frequent decisions to avoid using Mewelde Moore to return punts.

Perhaps the biggest criticism of Childress is his apparent unwillingness and/or inability to make successful offensive adjustments during games. In many games under Childress, the Vikings opening drive is successful, but the offense struggles to move the ball throughout the rest of the game.

Despite these criticisms, the front-office has remained publicly loyal to Childress and the talent through the draft and free-agency has steadily improved since the Wilfs took ownership of the Vikings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Childress

Now - you all should note that this section is opinion. Not fact. No attribution was made, no links to articles stating these things - just a free-form *****-session about Childress.

I point to this:
6-10 his first year with mostly Tice's leftovers on the team and an ancient weak-armed Brittle Brad Johnson as the QB.

8-8 his second year with a larger group of players he brought on board and a rookie in Tarvaris Jackson as the QB.

That appears to be improvement to me.

=Z=

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like Wikipedia too, and turn to it often.

But it is hardly infallible, as you seem to imply.

=Z=

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not at all saying it is without error.

Read what I said more closely.

The pages that have more people going to them have less mistakes. The ones that don't get the hits of course will have more mistakes, because there are less people correcting them.

And of course, the criticism section is opinion. There was plenty of criticism of MM. He took note of it. My biggest criticism of him in '06 was he was downright HORRIBLE at halftime adjustments. In '07, that became his strength.

Will Childress fix his problems? I'm guessing no.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will Childress fix his problems? I'm guessing no.

Thing is - I disagree with most of that "opinion". I don't believe he has problems.

6-10 in 2006.
8-8 in 2007.
And we'll see in 2008.

As to McCarthy - it's amazing how smart you can look when your hall-of-fame QB actually plays within himself, rather than trying to gun it into double-coverage all game.

=Z=

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thing is - I disagree with most of that "opinion". I don't believe he has problems.

6-10 in 2006.
8-8 in 2007.
And we'll see in 2008.

As to McCarthy - it's amazing how smart you can look when your hall-of-fame QB actually plays within himself, rather than trying to gun it into double-coverage all game.

=Z=

Childress has too much talent on his team to be 8-8. 8-8 is a result of bad coaching. I've watched a few of your games. Your players are good. Your playcalling stinks. Your halftime adjustments are pathetic.

But alas, it's all just guessing now. We will see in '08. I'm guessing you will be 9-7, even with your additions.

I'm also guessing that fans will be calling for Childress's dismissal. They will realize what I said earlier - you have too much talent to be an average team.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:

6-10 in 2006.
8-8 in 2007.
And we'll see in 2008.

=Z=

Childress has too much talent on his team to be 8-8. 8-8 is a result of bad coaching. I've watched a few of your games. Your players are good. Your playcalling stinks. Your halftime adjustments are pathetic.

But alas, it's all just guessing now. We will see in '08. I'm guessing you will be 9-7, even with your additions.

I'm also guessing that fans will be calling for Childress's dismissal. They will realize what I said earlier - you have too much talent to be an average team.

You see, this is why I think you are a pretty intelligent fan. In the wake of some asinine posts by your fellow green and gold bretheran, you make some good points.

Out half time adjustments are horrible. You are absolutely correct there. Play calling has gotten much better over the past year, but is was bad in 2006.

My hope is that Childress continues to learn and grow as a coach. If you want to compare MM with Childress, I will give you the edge. However, I think we have the talent to even the score this year. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the record I have always liked the Packers players. It's the fanbase which annoys me. I like your team and your chances this year. Kampman is my favorite non-Viking player. But comparing Grant to Peterson is like comparing Driver to Sydney Rice...just doesn't make sense.
Why would our fanbase annoy you???
Fact is, there are jerks and great fans of all teams. I have met PLENTY of jerk Viking fans........some of them have even come here for short stays. But i have also met some GREAT Viking fans, who i would be proud to party with.
It's sure not fair to lump all fans of any team into one and judge them all that way. Yes....i know there are jerk Packer fans too. And i am embarrassed at some of their actions.

Now........comparing Grant to Peterson........Peterson has had ONE decent season. He may "hit the wall" this year. Grant has had 1/2 decent year. (He wasn't here for the entire year) so comparing the 2 is still possible. Neither has done anything long term yet, and Grant put on a heck of a show the short time he was here. Teams now have film on AP, and he might not fare as well this year. Now......he might also explode and be a star.......so could Grant for that matter. Only time will tell.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Zeus said:

6-10 in 2006.
8-8 in 2007.
And we'll see in 2008.

You see, this is why I think you are a pretty intelligent fan. In the wake of some asinine posts by your fellow green and gold bretheran, you make some good points.

Out half time adjustments are horrible. You are absolutely correct there. Play calling has gotten much better over the past year, but is was bad in 2006.

My hope is that Childress continues to learn and grow as a coach. If you want to compare MM with Childress, I will give you the edge. However, I think we have the talent to even the score this year. :)

NP - neither you nor I possess the knowledge nor the insight to accurately say "Our half time adjustments are horrible." or "Play calling has gotten much better over the past year, but is was bad in 2006."

WE don't know what plays were called.
WE don't know who failed to execute the play that was called.

I am, quite frankly, sick and tired of that "bad playcalling" BS.

=Z=

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NP - neither you nor I possess the knowledge nor the insight to accurately say "Our half time adjustments are horrible." or "Play calling has gotten much better over the past year, but is was bad in 2006."

=Z=

Zeus - I disagree.

A lot of us spend hours watching football games every week. Yes, we are entitled to our opinions and yes, a lot of us have informed opinions.

You can make comparisons between coaches and coaching styles. Yes, you are entitled to do that.

I watched MM, who I rank as a top #5 NFL Coach, get outcoached by Coughlin as we lost in OT to the Giants.

Then I watched Coughlin outcoach who I once considered the best playcaller in the NFL in the SB. He beat a superior team with great playcalling (and of course, the Giants played like the fictional Rocky Balboa, which was a huge difference as well).

As a musician, I can tell which professional guitarists are better than others. I can tell which singers are better than others. I could tell which drummers are better than others.

As a sports fan, I could tell which coaches are better than others. I could tell who has better playcalling. I could tell which teams seem to have better morale. I could tell who loses their cool and who kept their cool. For example, Tom Brady lost his cool in the SB and it showed when he went off on the one guy who was doing everything RIGHT - Wes Welker.

This pretending we're all stupid is ludicrous. A lot of us know what we're doing. A lot of us have coached on some level as well, including myself. Am I good enough to coach on a college level? NO. But I could still critique coaches on a professional level and tell you which ones are better than others.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post Zombie.
We judge situations by what we see results wise. If the players don't execute the plays properly, that ultimately falls back on the coaches too. They must not be getting their players properly prepared if once they get on the field they don't execute the called plays properly. If they don't, then it's the coaches job to put people in there that CAN execute the plays properly.
We can only go by what we see, and MM has done a decent job of getting the people on the field that can do the job. He has been outcoached, like you said, but i believe he will learn from that and "fix" the problem. Childress so far hasn't proven that he can do that (which is good for us! I hope he keeps it up!)
Holmgren cost us SB 32 by being unwilling to listen to his players, and make the adjustments needed to win that game. He was too big for his britches, and it cost the Packers the chance to win that game. (That info came out well after the game. Many players and coaches were mad that he refused to listen to them) To me, being a good coach also means being willing to listen to others opinions when it matters, and not letting your ego get in the way. You are resposible for the final say so, but be willing to take it ALL in and use it to your advantage. That makes a good coach.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post Zombie.
We judge situations by what we see results wise. If the players don't execute the plays properly, that ultimately falls back on the coaches too. They must not be getting their players properly prepared if once they get on the field they don't execute the called plays properly. If they don't, then it's the coaches job to put people in there that CAN execute the plays properly.
We can only go by what we see, and MM has done a decent job of getting the people on the field that can do the job. He has been outcoached, like you said, but i believe he will learn from that and "fix" the problem. Childress so far hasn't proven that he can do that (which is good for us! I hope he keeps it up!)
Holmgren cost us SB 32 by being unwilling to listen to his players, and make the adjustments needed to win that game. He was too big for his britches, and it cost the Packers the chance to win that game. (That info came out well after the game. Many players and coaches were mad that he refused to listen to them) To me, being a good coach also means being willing to listen to others opinions when it matters, and not letting your ego get in the way. You are resposible for the final say so, but be willing to take it ALL in and use it to your advantage. That makes a good coach.

Thanks Cheesey.

I don't know if you remember, but I was very vocal about complaining about MM's inadequacies at the beginning of the '07 season. He was downright awful at half-time adjustments. By game 3, I saw that that was now his strength. He was making downright killer adjustments, so at halftime, the game was close, but after halftime, we slaughtered them.

You have to be able to adapt in the NFL. Things change so fast. Os are a lot more complex and Ds are too. MM will learn from what happened against Coughlin and you won't see him do the same mistakes in '08. The guy's brilliant. He learns from his mistakes and doesn't repeat them. He's a hardworking maniac, and I have full confidence MM is the Coach who will win us a SB.

The Coaching talent comparing MM and Childress is night and day. MM does circles around him. Childress has a very solid team with some sick playmakers, but he doesn't have what it takes to take the team to the next level. Had Coughlin or Bellichick been coaching the Vikes, I'd be very, very worried.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:

Zeus - I disagree.

A lot of us spend hours watching football games every week. Yes, we are entitled to our opinions and yes, a lot of us have informed opinions.

You can make comparisons between coaches and coaching styles. Yes, you are entitled to do that.

I watched MM, who I rank as a top #5 NFL Coach, get outcoached by Coughlin as we lost in OT to the Giants.

Then I watched Coughlin outcoach who I once considered the best playcaller in the NFL in the SB. He beat a superior team with great playcalling (and of course, the Giants played like the fictional Rocky Balboa, which was a huge difference as well).

As a musician, I can tell which professional guitarists are better than others. I can tell which singers are better than others. I could tell which drummers are better than others.

As a sports fan, I could tell which coaches are better than others. I could tell who has better playcalling. I could tell which teams seem to have better morale. I could tell who loses their cool and who kept their cool. For example, Tom Brady lost his cool in the SB and it showed when he went off on the one guy who was doing everything RIGHT - Wes Welker.

This pretending we're all stupid is ludicrous. A lot of us know what we're doing. A lot of us have coached on some level as well, including myself. Am I good enough to coach on a college level? NO. But I could still critique coaches on a professional level and tell you which ones are better than others.

Well - you're entitled to disagree.

But NOTHING you wrote there contradicts what I wrote:

You can observe what happens when the play is run, but you do NOT know what play was called, what defense was called, what assignments were made and what assignments were missed.

You seem to believe that by observing the action you can form great insights into what was called. Well - the run behind the LG that goes for 10 and the run behind the LG that is dropped for a 2-yard loss are probably the same PLAY. Was one call good and the other bad?

Hard to judge if you don't know the defense, isn't it? Hard to judge if you don't break down who made their blocks and who didn't? Hard to judge if you don't make note of the DT missing the tackle and the MLB filling the hole?

Please. Arm-chair "experts" are wrong more times in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter of the first game than NFL coaches are during the entire season.

At least I have the sense to admit that my knowledge is dwarfed by theirs.

=Z=

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Imagine this...

You see a car swerving in it lane at 4:30am ... crossing the center line repeatedly and speeding down a suburban street... you see the police officers pull the car over before he has struck anyone.. you see the man stumble out of the car.. over the scanner you hear the driver has been arrested twice before for OWI offenses..

Rejoice Vikings rejoice.. you just invested heavily into a three strike risk.. you see in the paper where people rightfully scold multiple offenders in the comments of the stories, or message boards or blogs.

Yet this gent just locked up a multi-million dollar deal, basically laughed off his problem by autographing his citation.. and it is rejoiced.

And we wonder why this country has issues and messed up priorities..

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2006/9/30/983/45836

Meier said police stopped Allen after a motorist called authorities to report a car that was weaving and had possibly crossed the center line. Officers spotted the vehicle, which was headed east on 135th Street, at Nall Avenue and stopped it at Roe Avenue.On May 11, Allen was arrested at 5:37 a.m. at 135th Street and U.S. 69 in Overland Park, records show. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding."

But hey.. it has been done before.. see LT, Darryll Strawberry, etc...

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine this...

You see a car swerving in it lane at 4:30am ... crossing the center line repeatedly and speeding down a suburban street... you see the police officers pull the car over before he has struck anyone.. you see the man stumble out of the car.. over the scanner you hear the driver has been arrested twice before for OWI offenses..

Rejoice Vikings rejoice.. you just invested heavily into a three strike risk.. you see in the paper where people rightfully scold multiple offenders in the comments of the stories, or message boards or blogs.

Yet this gent just locked up a multi-million dollar deal, basically laughed off his problem by autographing his citation.. and it is rejoiced.

Meier said police stopped Allen after a motorist called authorities to report a car that was weaving and had possibly crossed the center line. Officers spotted the vehicle, which was headed east on 135th Street, at Nall Avenue and stopped it at Roe Avenue.On May 11, Allen was arrested at 5:37 a.m. at 135th Street and U.S. 69 in Overland Park, records show. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding."

So how did Koren Robison work out for you guys BTW?

Alcoholism is a disease. Nobody laughed it off. Both the Vikings and Allen are taking it very seriously. The Vikings have protected themselves contractually from Allen having another setback. And Allen has made it clear that his drinking days are behind him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Imagine this...

Alcoholism is a disease. Nobody laughed it off. Both the Vikings and Allen are taking it very seriously. The Vikings have protected themselves contractually from Allen having another setback. And Allen has made it clear that his drinking days are behind him.

Last I knew K-Rob's contract did not need 50 Brinks trucks to dump cash on him..Was a min risk with HUGE potential gain..

No one knows for sure that Allen is going to stop drinking and driving..He says he will, but honestly that is just lip service...He has to prove it EVERYDAY

And the protection the Vikings have is only good for 2 years..

Food for thought..K-Rob vowed to get better, and then went to Minnesota, what happened to him there?

Once again people think Allen has the talent is one of the better players, but some people have a hard time with players that have have a drinking issue

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

I think I need to make myself clear, first I believe that everyone is entitled to a second chance. I hope for his sake that those days are behind him.

Major difference in the contract and price given up to obtain the player.. in terms of Robinson and Allen. We picked up KRob on the wire and signed him to a minimal deal. Low Risk... and as it turned out low reward as well. How will the Allen deal work.. time will only tell.

But has Allen really taken his offenses seriously? He signed a DUI citation as a joke.. to me that doesn't seem like taking it seriously.. if nothing else it was poor taste.

I am not really trying to rip the Vikings.. moreso fans in general. If Allen was someone that just showed up in a post within a paper in rural MN or WI, there would be comments ripping the guy to shreds and condemming him for his poor choices.

Yet attach him to a sport in which he can play at a high level.. and all is forgotten, forgiven and is in the past. Yet in Allen case.. after strike three.. what did he decide to do.. invest in a bar. Granted the bar closed.. but the reason stated for readings is because Allen himself had changed teams and moved. Wonder is lack of personal appearances had anything to do with it.

In summary.. I figured I would restate my opinion that the risk in this case is great... maybe even to great for the potential rewards.

BTW... how come someone like Thurman gets nailed twice for alcohol and drug offenses, has served one full year suspension already and has just been suspended again.. yet Allen whom has 3 on his record serves little to nothing?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You can observe what happens when the play is run, but you do NOT know what play was called, what defense was called, what assignments were made and what assignments were missed.

You seem to believe that by observing the action you can form great insights into what was called. Well - the run behind the LG that goes for 10 and the run behind the LG that is dropped for a 2-yard loss are probably the same PLAY. Was one call good and the other bad?

Hard to judge if you don't know the defense, isn't it? Hard to judge if you don't break down who made their blocks and who didn't? Hard to judge if you don't make note of the DT missing the tackle and the MLB filling the hole?

Please. Arm-chair "experts" are wrong more times in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter of the first game than NFL coaches are during the entire season.

=Z=

You know what's annoying?

It's people who think you have to have a ****ing degree in everything to have an opinion.

People like you are the people the author of Wizard of Oz were making fun of.

By the way, Mr. Have To Be An Expert To Have An Opinion About Anything, know a woman who felt a lump in her breast. Mr. Degree Doctor said it was nothing. She's now dying of breast cancer, for it has spread to the rest of her body. She's already lost both breasts. But of course, her opinion means nothing, right? Because she's just an armchair expert and doesn't have a degree, nor any experience playing doctor.

Damn, people like you annoy me.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:

=Z=

You know what's annoying?

It's people who think you have to have a ****ing degree in everything to have an opinion.

People like you are the people the author of Wizard of Oz were making fun of.

By the way, Mr. Have To Be An Expert To Have An Opinion About Anything, know a woman who felt a lump in her breast. Mr. Degree Doctor said it was nothing. She's now dying of breast cancer, for it has spread to the rest of her body. She's already lost both breasts. But of course, her opinion means nothing, right? Because she's just an armchair expert and doesn't have a degree, nor any experience playing doctor.

Damn, people like you annoy me.
=Z= just got :eek:wned:

=IM=

Formo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NodakPaul said:
Alcoholism is a disease. .

Saying everyone that drinks and drives has a " disease" is a slap in the face to those who drink responsibly.

He didn't say everyone that drinks and drives or people who drink responsibly.. He said alcoholism. Which, probably means alcoholics.

Just saying.

Members online

Latest posts