[VIDEO] Packers Vs. Bengals (8-28-06)

Blackjackking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video! As the Packer's high lights are shown the Bengals score keeps going up. Here's a thought, post a video like this when the Packers are winning, or when they suck a bit less! This team is horrible!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So our highlights were a punt, a FG, Green winking at the camera and Favre running into the tunnel after the game?

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was a good video.

hopefully when you make a video next week the packers win.

i wasnt expecting a video this week.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
it was a good video.

hopefully when you make a video next week the packers win.

i wasnt expecting a video this week.

I'm always thankful when a video is made. It's always fun to watch. That was just a little venting on my part. My bad and thanks for the video zero! :D

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
LoL

The punt was added because I thought it was a decent punt and well I didn't have a WHOLE lot of options :( hah

The FG was added because, well its the only thing some will ever see from Rayner.

Just threw in what I could.

The wink was added cuz well ... I thought it was funny.

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice Video but it needs new music definately. It's hard to get pumped up to watch packers highlights when some crazy ****** is telling me to move it. Just a suggestion.

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
zero2cool - will this continue into the season? I live in New Zealand and only get the Sunday Night and Monday Night games on ESPN.

The last 2 videos (the only ones I've seen) have been very much appreciated.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice work Zero -- without much to work with.

For now your intent is only to only show positive play, perhaps you could tinker with showing significant plays (positive or negative) as a way to deepen your game highlight reel.

Just a suggestion -- not at all meant to detract from your solid work.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Sef0r said:
zero2cool - will this continue into the season? I live in New Zealand and only get the Sunday Night and Monday Night games on ESPN.

I intend on doing so yes. I record every game and then convert it to DVD. So as long as I have the extra hour or so to cut the stock source up I'll be doing a video highlight every game.

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Sef0r said:

I intend on doing so yes. I record every game and then convert it to DVD. So as long as I have the extra hour or so to cut the stock source up I'll be doing a video highlight every game.

Aside from starting 2 rookies at gaurd, this is probably the best news I've had in a long time. Thank you good sir.

Members online

Latest posts