Vicks buddies become turncoats

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick is being sent down the river and his criminal cohorts are doing the rowing.

Last night on ESPN Sportcenter, it was reported that two more men who were indicted with Vick are scheduled today to make a plea bargain. It is the Fed's position that Vick is one of the major ringleaders and they are willing to deal with the others to get more on Vick.

Asked what this means for Vick, the legal reporter simply said that Vicks best move would be to plea bargain himself but that he has very little, if any, leverage. When asked if this development would mean jail time for Vick the reporter responded "Oh yeah, he'll most definately get jail time how much is the question...and it is not a matter of months but years."

Looks like Vick will be playing the reciever position in Jail..... :rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I don't remember where I read it lately, but the writers theory was that the Feds are bulking up as much as they can on Vick in order to do two things.

One, makes sure Vick pays a stiff penalty but also can lead the feds into their second agenda. To expose even more high profile people within the dogfighting circles. The writer basically drew a conclusion that the Feds know there are more athletes, celebs and high profile people involved around the country.

If I come across the article again I will post the reference but that was their take.

This could explain the NFL investigation on this matter, trying to get out in front of the upcomming storm. Or it might be a rouge writer trying to get his column read. :thumbsup:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Imagine a quarterback turning into a wide receiver. Just dont drop the soap when youre in the shower michael. :rotflmao:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick is being sent down the river and his criminal cohorts are doing the rowing.

Last night on ESPN Sportcenter, it was reported that two more men who were indicted with Vick are scheduled today to make a plea bargain. It is the Fed's position that Vick is one of the major ringleaders and they are willing to deal with the others to get more on Vick.

Asked what this means for Vick, the legal reporter simply said that Vicks best move would be to plea bargain himself but that he has very little, if any, leverage. When asked if this development would mean jail time for Vick the reporter responded "Oh yeah, he'll most definately get jail time how much is the question...and it is not a matter of months but years."

These people are criminals, lowlifes, there was never any doubt that they would sing like a canary.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whassup...you mean Ron's boyzzzz no longer have his spinless back??!? Men with little ****s love big, bad-*** dogs. Me, I own a Chihauau........

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The secret to Vicks speed training....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

new fans too ...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Imagine a quarterback turning into a wide receiver. Just dont drop the soap when youre in the shower michael. :rotflmao:
He MAY start out as a "tight end"..........then by the time he's there awhile, he will become a "WIDE receiver!" :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:

He MAY start out as a "tight end"..........then by the time he's there awhile, he will become a "WIDE receiver!" :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

I was just going to say that cheesey.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerChick said:

I was just going to say that cheesey.
Hey PC! Great minds think alike!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts