vicekings schedule

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My husband and I were looking at the schedules of the various teams for the next 4 games. The vice kings have the easiest schedule 3 home games. Their coach even admitted today they had an easy row to *** these past few weeks, and the weeks ahead are easy. Come on Bears. Play your hearts out.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What Tice didn't want to mention was their propensity to let down at the end of the season every year...I still think you'll see the Vikes drop one of these that they are expected to win. I look for the Rams and Steelers to take them down and out of the playoff chase. Only time will tell though...

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
What Tice didn't want to mention was their propensity to let down at the end of the season every year...I still think you'll see the Vikes drop one of these that they are expected to win. I look for the Rams and Steelers to take them down and out of the playoff chase. Only time will tell though...
I don't see us winning against the Steelers or the Bears, unless the Bears have already clinched.

Tice was asked if he thought the Vikes were one of the better teams in the NFL. "No,no,no,no."
Thats 4 no's and there are 4 games left.
4 losses in a row, now?

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year vikes are like the 2001 bears.
6-0 against bad teams
1-5 against good teams

Their one win against a winning team was the giants and that was luck. They had a kickoff, punt and INT all returned for TD's. Without them they lose 21-3.

In the five games they lost to teams with winning records they were outscored 157-47.

Members online

Latest posts